2 UT Tickets for FL and GA

Kadidad

I have two tickets to each game for sale!

Georgia 104 Row 2 Tennessee Sideline

Florida M Row 12

Both pairs are priced at $400 each!

If interested please email me brewers7707@me.com

how much are those at face value? I mean why gouge a UT fan?

Just an FYI if you go through this boards rules, you aren't supposed to comment unless there is legitimate interest in the tickets. If you aren't interested or want to throw your two cents in, please don't comment.

Reactions: 2 people
how much are those at face value? I mean why gouge a UT fan?

The Georgia tickets purchased from the UT ticket office when ordered with your UT season tickets have a face value of $80 each (I have a pair in my hand right now). The Florida tickets (Sec. V) are a face value of $75.00. (I have those in hand, too)

The person listing the tickets is not gouging anyone, IMO. If I read his posting correctly, he is saying that he has TWO pairs (a pair for each game) at a cost of 200 dollars each----by EACH I think he means PAIR, not ticket, making them $100 per ticket. (Which 1/2 the price of Section M Florida tickets on Stub Hub!!)

If I'm misinterpreting his listing, the OP can correct me.

The Georgia tickets purchased from the UT ticket office when ordered with your UT season tickets have a face value of $80 each (I have a pair in my hand right now). The Florida tickets (Sec. V) are a face value of $75.00. (I have those in hand, too)

The person listing the tickets is not gouging anyone, IMO. If I read his posting correctly, he is saying that he has TWO pairs (a pair for each game) at a cost of 200 dollars each----by EACH I think he means PAIR, not ticket, making them $100 per ticket. (Which 1/2 the price of Section M Florida tickets on Stub Hub!!)

If I'm misinterpreting his listing, the OP can correct me.

The way I read is $800 total $400 per pair.

Like I said, the OP needs to clarify his post. It's open to interpretation. My school teacher wife tells me that in the salient sentence, the antecedent of "each" is "pair", meaning "each pair". The OP knows...maybe he'll post again and clear it up.

VN Store

Back