Tennessee vs Ole Miss: need 2 tickets

Captain3484

Anyone trying to sell any tickets to the game? Looking for two.

My cousin and I haven't been to Oxford yet and he tried to tell me he just wanted to stay in the Grove during the game, but no way I am driving 5 hours and not going to the game.

Anybody got any idea what the prices will be for this game? As a student, I'm gonna get two through the student portal, just trying to get a number to expect.

Anybody got any idea what the prices will be for this game? As a student, I'm gonna get two through the student portal, just trying to get a number to expect.

There are currently 1,519 UT vs. Ole Miss tickets for sale on Stub Hub. The lowest priced ticket is $112.51 (as of 9-19)

Ole Miss plays Alabama and Texas A&M the two weekends prior to playing Tennessee...so, they are likely to come into the UT game having lost two in a row. That will lower demand on their end.

But it's a small stadium with a capacity of 60,500.

I really hope Ole Miss gets blown out by Bama and A&M just so the hype dies down in Oxford and the prices go down for UT game. They're still $112 for cheapest which is way too much for my people. Hoping to score 4 for under $100.

I have 2 in hand right now for section J row 49... $100 each

I will be getting 4 more soon, not sure what section but I will be selling them for $100 per also

VN Store

Back