2 Alabama @ TN=Lower, Aisle, Dry

Bigorange40

I have a pair for the Bama/UT game for sale. These are lover level, "piggyback" seats in section Y10. They are BOTH on the aisle and under cover. Seat 31 in rows 48 and 49. Great seats all the way around! Asking $195/ea. Prefer Paypal and can e-mail tickets directly to you.

Good question! I probably need to raise my asking price after this demand for the UF game! :)

I haven't decided if I will sell these or not. I may wind up sitting in these seats for Bama. If I decide to sell, I will let you guys have 1st shot at them.

OK, rs16 and TrueVol87

I have decided to sell the pair of lower level tickets that I have for the Bama/UT game. As promised, I am giving you guys first dibs on these. Please let me know if you want these by late afternoon today, so I can re-list and have time to try and sell them. e-mail: volzrme@comcast.net or text (615) 788-3311.

These are lover level, "piggyback" seats in section Y10. They are BOTH on the aisle and under cover. Seat 31 in rows 48 and 49. Great seats all the way around! Asking $125/ea. Prefer Paypal and can e-mail tickets directly to you.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back