Looking for 2 for ArkSt.

knoxvol24

Lookin for a coupla tickets for Ark St. this weekend, to take my 4 year old. Hopin now that the opener is out of the way that the crazy ticket prices will be gone, because I really can't afford to spend much... especially to go in and spend half the game making trips to the bathroom. Anyone has any real cheap, or even free(I know... go ahead laugh) please let me know.... not picky about what kinda seats they are.

Lookin for a coupla tickets for Ark St. this weekend, to take my 4 year old. Hopin now that the opener is out of the way that the crazy ticket prices will be gone, because I really can't afford to spend much... especially to go in and spend half the game making trips to the bathroom. Anyone has any real cheap, or even free(I know... go ahead laugh) please let me know.... not picky about what kinda seats they are.

UTTIX.com has some for 20 each in the upper endzone

I know, in fact they still have lotsa tickets in almost every section... I may still go that route, but I thought someone might wanna try to get some of their money back if they aren't going... looking for way less than face value. I've paid 20-30 bucks a pair for games against weaker teams in the past. I live in Halls so I don't have a long distance to travel... and like I said I'm looking for cheap.

Ya scalping may be your best route. I don't think typically you'll find people selling them for cheaper than 20 each this far from the game. I could be wrong but on Craigslist they are asking a premium. I hope you and your son can find some tickets. Good luck. Go Vols

VN Store

Back