X4 or Q?

Depends on the time of game and time of year. Later games Q both will have less sun. Early games X4 will have more sun. Later in the year the west side of the stadium has more shade is a bit cooler. I've like Q when we sat there, but we were a bit lower, around row 25.

I had my tickets in X5 for 3 years and liked it pretty good. Sun will be at your back later in the year which is nice, especially for afternoon games. Also you have a better view of Jumbotron.

Can't really go wrong with either one though.

I've been in Q for 3 years, row 25. I love it. You can see the jumbotron nice. Sun will be at your back(which iss good and bad).

Thanks, everyone. We're moving down from QQ and have liked that line of sight, so we're leaning to those.

I really like being able to see the plays develop on both ends of the field and think that will be harder in X, but my husband watches the Jumbotron more, so he was interested in X.

Anyway, appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks, everyone. We're moving down from QQ and have liked that line of sight, so we're leaning to those.

I really like being able to see the plays develop on both ends of the field and think that will be harder in X, but my husband watches the Jumbotron more, so he was interested in X.

Anyway, appreciate your thoughts.

You really can't lose on this. The vantage point from Q and X4 is practically the same. It's good your husband realizes how much he relies on the Jumbotron. It's one of those things that come back to 'bite' you---you think it's not a big deal and after you move you find yourself repeatedly glancing up to where you expect to see the Jumbotron----and it's NOT THERE!! Keep in mind, it's going to be much farther away from X4. If getting to and from the stadium is important to you, you will want to consider where you park in relationship to the entry and exit for each of the sections. If you're in G-10, for example, Q is going to be more convenient. But that could be a minor consideration for you personally.

In any case, enjoy your seats and Go Vols!!

AZVol, I just remembered to check this thread and saw your post. We went with Q. We thought about the entrance thing because X is a better choice for that based on where we park, but in the end, I didn't like the line of sight as well when the team is going away from us.

Thanks for the advice. Go Vols!

VN Store

Back