Section FF (your opinion)

gatorhater1509

Eat More Gator
VN,
I'm thinking about purchasing season tickets from a donor and his tickets are in section FF row 15. My question is has anyone sat here and what's your take on it? 15 rows up in the uppers seems a little high, as I've always sat in lowers, but looking at virtual Neyland, they look like great seats. I realize it was the student section up until this year and it is in the sun for afternoon games. Any input is appreciated thanks and GBO!

VN,
I'm thinking about purchasing season tickets from a donor and his tickets are in section FF row 15. My question is has anyone sat here and what's your take on it? 15 rows up in the uppers seems a little high, as I've always sat in lowers, but looking at virtual Neyland, they look like great seats. I realize it was the student section up until this year and it is in the sun for afternoon games. Any input is appreciated thanks and GBO!
Are you buying them less than face value? You might consider buying from UT. I'm pretty sure you can get available tickets (non-renewable) right now with no donation.

Thanks Freak for the reply! I'd be buying for face value. I had heard about the no donation (non renewable) tickets this year but thought it couldn't be just anywhere, that would be too good to be true. I thought it would be like last year...In the extreme upper parts of the south end zone.

Thanks Freak for the reply! I'd be buying for face value. I had heard about the no donation (non renewable) tickets this year but thought it couldn't be just anywhere, that would be too good to be true. I thought it would be like last year...In the extreme upper parts of the south end zone.

You might be right but it's worth a phone call.

Freak is right it's worth a call, anything they can't sell with a donation they'll try to sell without one.

The seats in FF will be pretty good though. I think you'd be pleasantly surprised by the view.

FWIW, my wife spoke with someone in the ticket office yesterday and asked about the non-priority season tickets that require a $250 donation. He told her that those weren't available right now and that so many people were wanting season tickets that they may not even do the non-priorities. Idk how much of that is truth and how much of it was salesman talk.

depends on your preference - do you want to watch plays develop or do you want to watch/hear pads hitting? Row 15 is not that high and you have full view of the field. The Virtual Neyland view remind me of the camera angle when you watch it on tv. Personally, that's what I like seeing the WR break away as the QB drops back or the hole opening on the line. But others would rather see the war on the line and hearing the power of the hit. Either way, you wont lose.

VN Store

Back