Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ?  
2027 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for $20?. within the forum Tennessee Vols Tickets. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 11-22-2012, 05:26 PM   #1
holtridge

Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ?
Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ?
Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for $20?

I've been looking and can't find one. Please Hellllp meeee!
Posted via VolNation Mobile
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-22-2012, 05:30 PM   #2
jguy2

Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ?
Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ?
I'd say your problem is that no one is selling single lower level tickets for $20.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-22-2012, 05:33 PM   #3
DieHardVOL

Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ?
Get use to it if Gruden comes!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-22-2012, 07:42 PM   #4
onevolfan
Itsgr82batnvol!

Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ?
Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ?
Have you checked on Craigslist? Last week, and even earlier this week there were some for $20 on the Knoxville Craigslist.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-22-2012, 07:45 PM   #5
YorkVol

Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ?
You planning on taking a baby?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-22-2012, 07:56 PM   #6
holtridge

Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ?
I have tried craigslist. People won't sell just one ticket. You have to buy a pair.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-22-2012, 07:57 PM   #7
YorkVol

Quote:
Originally Posted by holtridge View Post
I have tried craigslist. People won't sell just one ticket. You have to buy a pair.
Buy a pair and sell one on the way in.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-23-2012, 08:04 AM   #8
Vols_r_great

Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ?
Call me I have a lower level for $20 865-805-9861
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-23-2012, 09:23 PM   #9
utkVFL

Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ? Why cant I find a single lower level ticket to the Kentucky game for ?
Sold

Last edited by utkVFL; 11-27-2012 at 10:08 AM..
Reply With Quote TOP