Running Back
Hogansville (GA) Callaway

Ht: 5-foot-11
Wt: 178 lbs
Forty: 4.47 secs
Class: 2011 (High School)

Rivals Profile

Scout Profile

Tennessee Offer (Recruited by Lance Thompson according to Rivals)

Holds offers from.......

Alabama
Clemson
Florida
Georgia
Georgia Tech
Kentucky
North Carolina
Oklahoma State
South Carolina
Southern Miss
Stanford
Tennessee
West Virginia

A little small isn't he?
Not according to his offer list. 13 offers from major programs before he even starts his senior year.

He is listed at 5'11 and may still grow a little would likely play at around 185-195.

Might move to slot receiver or corner.

People overreact when it comes to weight. That 178 is probably from a combine before his junior year even started.

"The only visits I have set up right now is back to Georgia in two weeks and to their spring game," Bray said. "I'm trying to get out to Tennessee and I will play the rest of the visits by ear."

Per Rivals...

Per ESPN
The schools, he said, he's looking at the most include LSU, Georgia, Alabama, Clemson, Miami and Georgia Tech. He claims not to have a favorite at this time.

Bray does not have a timetable in mind for his decision and said he'd commit, "when I feel it's the right time."

Florida, Tennessee, Oklahoma State, Kentucky, North Carolina, Stanford, South Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia Tech and Auburn are some of his other offers.

Bray's currently the No. 11-rated overall prospect in the ESPNU 150.

Is this kid getting up here for a visit? Seems like he should be a pretty big target.

Any news on this guy? if he's interested at all what are the opinions out there on him? Would he be our best available?

Rivals has us leading for this kid...is there any news on him or does anyone know if he has visited yet?

VN Store

Back