'15 DE QB David Sills

Clarkson, who has been working with Sills since he was 10, scouted the game and said, "He looked like a junior Peyton Manning. A local high school coach said, ‘That kid is unbelievable.’ Even the referees were amazed. The other team sort of gravitated to him like a rock star."

Just seen this 5 year old who could throw with either hand, I say UT starts recruiting him now...lol!

Seeing things like this makes me laugh, funny just how crazy recruiting has gotten.

Rex apparently hangs out with Billy Gillispie too much...

you forget the Berry twin that committed. CLK is as guilty as BG, if that's what your getting at.

Also, if you dont know who Steve Clarkson is then you shouldnt comment. If he says a toddler is going to be good I would listen.

you forget the Berry twin that committed. CLK is as guilty as BG, if that's what your getting at.

Also, if you dont know who Steve Clarkson is then you shouldnt comment. If he says a toddler is going to be good I would listen.

That was just him saying he wanted to play for Tennessee. Kiffin wasn't actively recruiting him. Not comparable.

2014 is shaping up to be a big year for us, anyone know who will be EE? How about a position breakdown for us to go over?

I don't want him, bet he runs a 5.4 forty. 5-11 is too short for Kiffin's system, and people are worried about Bray at 195, this kid would need to double his weight almost.

Maybe as a project, but don't think he could step in and contirbute right away, even if Clarkson thinks he is a real pleasure to work with and high-motor kind of guy.

VN Store

Back