Visitors for the USCjr. Game

It's gonna be a huge weekend in terms of recruiting. These are subject to change and nothing has been confirmed yet, and I expect many more than just these guys. These are the ones who are rumored to be visiting for the USCjr. game SO FAR:

Official
Christian Jones
Terrence Mitchell
Chris Dunkley
Ted Meline
Ken Adams
Corey Miller
Brandon Willis
Demar Dorsey
Dequan Menzie

Unofficial
C.J. Mosley
Christian Bryant
Jacques Smith
Drew Phillips

Last edited:
I will be there losing my voice in order to make this visit much more awesome for them. Whose with me?!?!?

Has Dunkley visited us at all so far? I heard that he camped here in June but then I heard that he wasn't here.

If that is the case, this is going to be a huge weekend. We need a crazy crowd and a win to make their decision an easy one for them. GO VOLS!!!

I will be there losing my voice in order to make this visit much more awesome for them. Whose with me?!?!?

I AM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock::rock::rock:

It's gonna be a huge weekend in terms of recruiting. These are subject to change and nothing has been confirmed yet, and I expect many more than just these guys. These are the ones who are rumored to be visiting for the USCjr. game SO FAR:

Official
Christian Jones
Terrence Mitchell
Chris Dunkley
Ted Meline
Victor Hampton

Unofficial
Demetrius Wright

have any of them visited yet

why is jr after usc?

Because they are not the real USC. They like to think they are, but they aren't...

have any of them visited yet

Demetrius Wright was here for an official for the UCLA or the WKU game, I can't remember which. We absolutely blew him away on that visit, and his mother told Scout that she would be coming back this weekend with him on their own dime from Cali to check out UT for herself...

Victor Hampton took in a practice in the fall and also came on an unofficial for either the UCLA or the WKU game...

Because they are not the real USC. They like to think they are, but they aren't...

Demetrius Wright was here for an official for the UCLA or the WKU game, I can't remember which. We absolutely blew him away on that visit, and his mother told Scout that she would be coming back this weekend with him on their own dime from Cali to check out UT for herself...

Victor Hampton took in a practice in the fall and also came on an unofficial for either the UCLA or the WKU game...

you think we can get either all i know about either of em is hampton is high on us and s.carolina and rivals has wright most interested in southern cal. excuse me if im wrong

I don't think USC gets Wright. He doesn't like their depth chart at all and with it looking more and more like USC will get Riley, Wright may be UTs to lose. If he shows up with his mother and everything goes good, he may be our next commit...

Hampton is ours if we want him...

I don't think USC gets Wright. He doesn't like their depth chart at all and with it looking more and more like USC will get Riley, Wright may be UTs to lose. If he shows up with his mother and everything goes good, he may be our next commit...

Hampton is ours if we want him...

alrighty thanks alot i really enjoy what you have to say our vols

VN Store

Back