Jeff Luc, Deitrich Riley, Matt Elam

FredWhite2

Does anyone know what they said about their visit last weekend? I don't have a rivals account, so I can't read it. Just was curious even though we didn't play well at all if any of them still liked their trip or maybe is a vol lean...

I'm not sure, but all the UF posters say that all are heavy UF leans, silent commits or that Meyer no longer wants them.

Does anyone know what they said about their visit last weekend? I don't have a rivals account, so I can't read it. Just was curious even though we didn't play well at all if any of them still liked their trip or maybe is a vol lean...

There is a report Elam told a Fla paper He is now all Florida

I was talking to a friend of mine who said his golf partner's daughter is friends with someone high up in the AD and Hammy told them they were all silently committed to us.

Luc, Elam are both UF. Riley is a heavy UT lean and is bringing his mom back.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

cPanel®

"I just realized it has been a year," Elam told GatorBait.net of his commitment before then going on to talk about his current situation. "I'm not going to Florida State (for an official visit this weekend) anymore, recruiting is over. I'm committed to Florida. Me and coach Meyer basically had a two hour talk. You know me and him go way back. We talked about our relationship. I sat down and thought about it, and I really don't want to be wasting the time of anyone else."

cPanel®

"I just realized it has been a year," Elam told GatorBait.net of his commitment before then going on to talk about his current situation. "I'm not going to Florida State (for an official visit this weekend) anymore, recruiting is over. I'm committed to Florida. Me and coach Meyer basically had a two hour talk. You know me and him go way back. We talked about our relationship. I sat down and thought about it, and I really don't want to be wasting the time of anyone else."
So what you're saying is- Kiff nabs him at the last second?

Luc is the guy I want the most. I think we could miss out on Riley and Elam and still be fine in the secondary. We need Luc to solidify our linebackers.

Luc is the guy I want the most. I think we could miss out on Riley and Elam and still be fine in the secondary. We need Luc to solidify our linebackers.

I think the defense runs through the Linebackers. We can see how the loss of Reveiz has affected our defense. Luc is my top choice as well.

I can hear the gator fans now if he signs with Vols...He`s no good, We didn`t want him, He`s not good enough to play for gators, He would have sat on the bench, Blah, Blah, Whine, BLAH, Blah, Blah, Whine, Whine! :crazy:

I'm from Savannah too... little piece of heaven. I wish Riley would hurry up and commit. I would give my first born for Luc- his highlight videos are unbelievable.

I think we get Riley and Elam goes to Florida.

Luc is a wild card. He's the one I want most too. Some say that FSU and UT are his top two. Others say it's UF. I think Kiffin and Orgeron will give it a great run. He supposedly loved his visit.

I'm not going to predict that we get Luc, but it wouldn't surprise me either.

VN Store

Back