Tennessee Jack

Sinaasappel is terug.
841797.jpg
(Rivals.com)

West Palm Beach, Florida (Dwyer)

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 215 lbs
Class: 2011

• parents went to Georgia (where his dad played football and mother played volleyball)

• his grandfather is golf legend, Jack Nicklaus (Ohio State alum)

• has received early interest from Florida, Miami, Tennessee (holds a written offer) and Ohio State among other schools.

• teammate and friend of 2011 (DE) Curt Maggitt, who also holds a Tennessee offer.

His coach, Jack Daniels, says O'Leary has "the best hands I've ever seen on a high school player."

FREE read (Rivals)

ESPNU profile
Rivals profile
Scout profile

Last edited:
Their coach is my new hero. I wonder if he can hook me up with some Single Barell.

That was my high school coaches name at Brentwood when I went there....I think he left in 2000...His son was named Ragan, and we called him a 5th of Jack..

I just realized, that he's teammates with Gerald Christian at Dwyer. That is insane talent at the tight end spot for one school.

Two national prospects at TE in back-to-back classes has got to have rival schools really envious of Jack Daniels. :)

I just watched the State title game 0Dwyer vs Niceville , and mannnn this Guy is the Goods!

seriously, he's a Must have kinda TE.
I want him on the Vols in 2011

Jim Bob Cooter is still my favorite. Only a quarterback from Arkansas can have a name like that.

Kid likes UGA a lot, I believe his mother played volleyball there...(not sure about the volleyball part but I know she went to UGA)

Kid likes UGA a lot, I believe his mother played volleyball there...(not sure about the volleyball part but I know she went to UGA)

hopefully Elam, Christian and Clark will be a big draw for O'Leary and Maggitt.

O'Leary has tremendous speed for a tight end and probably good speed if he was a receiver. Great hands, the best at the event this weekend. Obviously we can't say where he would fit on the national scene, but based on what we've seen out of O'Leary, he has to be considered one of the top prospects at his position across the country. It isn't so much the size that stands out the most, but more along the lines what he gives any team after the catch - turning a 10 yard grab for an average tight end, into a 40 yard scamper.

if any of u want to see his skills, youtube Heath Evans 7on7 tourney.

He was matched up with Wilder and Nick gave Wilder the Business

Last edited:
if any of u want to see his skills, youtube Heath Evans 7on7 tourney.

He was matched up with Wilder and Nick gave Wilder the Business

O'Leary had a slightly different outcome of the battle.

On Wilder Jr.

"He was crying to the officials and complaining about how physical I was being on all of the plays," O'Leary said. "What am I supposed to do? It's a physical game."

Gotta like that.

:lol: Love it!!!

and maybe I didnt word it right but I meant O'Leary killed Wilder.

thats why I editted it.

i dont think wilder was cryin, but probably was tryin to get the point across that its flag football not pads. O'Leary probably doesnt know the difference. thats a good thing for whoever gets him.

O'Leary beat up Wilder so much that they matched up someone else on him (kid with a cast it looks like). All in all, he looked really good, not as big as I thought he would be.

Kelvin Benjamin, however, wow. He is huge, has great hands to catch away from his body, decent routes, and has good start speed for a guy his size. I say we up the ante for him.

yeah but kelvin benjamin carries the ball like michael vick. when people say someone is carrying the ball like a loaf of bread, this guy is carrying it like its hot out the oven.

but i do agree he was way bigger than i thought he'd be. red zone target for sure.

VN Store

Back