Pic of Tyler Bray before Saturday's game

VOLGRAD2006

100_0286.jpg
<br><br>

100_0287-1.jpg

Also saw Jacques Smith and Channing Fugate before the game but didnt realize who they were before they were gone

I think he is alot closer to changing his mind on SDSU! After seeing our Offence can really play and his team getting beat up by UCLA, I think this kid may be a Vol next year. Especially if we beat UCLA next weekend! Fingers crossed!!

Thanks for the pictures, been wanting to see if it was true. I guess it sounds like the VOLS are close to changing his mind.

i mean he would have to be a tard to go to SDSU instead of rocky top...

I don't think that would make him a "tard". Not everyone has the same priorities. There are many reasons to choose San Diego State over Tennessee. He could see his family more often. San Diego is nicer than Knoxville IMO. Has better weather. Easier to pad stats.

Obviously if you want to play in the best conference in the country and want better coaching, you'd choose Tennessee. Also, there was talk of his family moving to wherever he goes so I guess that would kind of throw out seeing family more as a plus for choosing San Diego State.

I DVR'd the game yesterday (had to work) and watched it when I got home. You could spot him in the stands in a couple of shots if you knew where to look (and who you were looking for).

He didn't seem too overwhelmed from the three or four quick looks I saw.

Also, he (and just about everyone else in the section he was in (recruit visit section?) was gone just before the half, and I didn't see him after that.

Check out the replay of the end zone look after Crompton's run-N-slide and you'll see him looking on.

Last edited:
I DVR'd the game yesterday (had to work) and watched it when I got home. You could spot him in the stands in a couple of shots if you knew where to look (and who you were looking for).

He didn't seem too overwhelmed from the three or four quick looks I saw.

Also, he (and just about everyone else in the section he was in (recruit visit section?) was gone just before the half, and I didn't see him after that.

Check out the replay of the end zone look after Crompton's run-N-slide and you'll see him looking on.

I garuntee he was blown away!

i want this kid even more after seeing him in that mets hat... i rock my mets hat every where i go even after injuries killed are season... i say by wed he will be ours

I notice he put that orange pom pom in his pant pocket. So does that means he a VOLS?:question::crossfingers:

We sat right behind him. He did not seem cocky or arrogant but seemed to be enjoying the game and the hostesses. Don't know why Lacy was not his hostess.

Attachments

• IMG_2553.jpg
    IMG_2553.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 100
He stayed the whole game this pic was taken in the fourth quarter.

I don't think that would make him a "tard". Not everyone has the same priorities. There are many reasons to choose San Diego State over Tennessee. He could see his family more often. San Diego is nicer than Knoxville IMO. Has better weather. Easier to pad stats.

Obviously if you want to play in the best conference in the country and want better coaching, you'd choose Tennessee. Also, there was talk of his family moving to wherever he goes so I guess that would kind of throw out seeing family more as a plus for choosing San Diego State.

1) He has said his family will mov wherever he goes to school.

2) It isn't easier to pad stats at SDSU. Sure, they aren't playing against SEC opponents, but without the surrounding talent, it doesn't matter. In the MWC, BYU, Utah, and TCU are always better. UNLV and UNM usually are better, SDSU is a bottom feeder, and the receivers he has to throw to are horrible, and their O-line are some of the worst in the conference.

I would say he could pad stats better at UT when we play the WKU's and other weak out of conference games.

VN Store

Back