Who do we want most?

tennesseefan31

Out of these people who do we want most?

Scroggins (if he actually visits)
Bray
Dyer
Seastrunk
Prater
T Reed
J Stone
Powell
Ferguson
Luc
Joyner
Riggs
Cobbs
Someone else... ( name him please)

Bray and it's not even close. Two things you can not teach are size and speed. With this kid's (size) upside and the talent we have had and will have coming in skill wise (speed) the next few years, why not take a chance on a guy with major upside who still may get recruited over next year?

Scroggins or Luc.

you can find others to replace the rest of that list. these two, especially Luc, you cant.

1. Jeff Luc
2. Ronald Powell
3. Kyle Prater
4. Lamarcus Joyner
5. Tyler Bray

wow thatd be a great defense.... jaques and powell at the ends, luc, askew and king at the lbs, jackson and myles at the safties with joyner and one of our other frosh cbs plus montori and john brown in the middle

I want Reddig the guy who commited to Boston college. He just looks the part the tall allerican white boy. Thats what Lane is looking for the Prostyle qb. that being said it wont matter who is under center unless we can get some beef up front

wow thatd be a great defense.... jaques and powell at the ends, luc, askew and king at the lbs, jackson and myles at the safties with joyner and one of our other frosh cbs plus montori and john brown in the middle

to bad defense don't win championships, we proved that last year .

Don't be blinded by sour grapes, Scroggins is the much, much better QB and would help is in recruiting much more.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I've been waiting for months to hear of us just talking to Luc........ Him hands down !

Don't be blinded by sour grapes, Scroggins is the much, much better QB and would help is in recruiting much more.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It doesn't look like missing out on Scroggins has hurt our recruiting much at all. I'd definitely still take him, but losing him didn't hurt us as much as many on here predicted.

VN Store

Back