'14 JUCO TX WR Kameel Jackson (UT walk-on)

tennessee391

KAMEELJACKSON7_6200.JPG

Wide Receiver
Arlington (TX) Sam Houston

Ht: 6-foot-1
Wt: 185 lbs
Forty: 4.55 secs
Shuttle: 4.43 secs
Class: 2011 (High School)

"Tennessee just offered," Kameel said. "They sent my coach a letter. It basically said congratulations on having a great high school career thus far. It said that he wanted to put in writing that September 1st, the University of Tennessee will send a full scholarship offer to Kameel Jackson

Rivals

Just curious, why do they have to wait until Sept. 1 to send the scholarship offer?

wants to visit soon
"I want to see how the offense is run, what kind of team unity there is and how the coaches and players interact with each other," he said. "I want to get a chance go to the next level."

Something else that is important to Jackson is the opportunity to play with his brother. Kenzee is also considered to be a top notch receiver in his own right and led the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex in receiving last season before tearing his ACL in the fourth game of the year. He had 319 yards and five touchdowns prior to the injury.

"I also hope that the school has interest in my brother," the younger Jackson said. "We want to play together and that should be the No. 1 thing I want to do."

Is his brother gonna be in the same class as him? If so, I'll take them both. Leading Dallas in receiving is no joke.

This is his brother..

Kenzee Jackson
Wide Receiver
Arlington (TX) Sam Houston

Ht: 6-foot-0
Wt: 170 lbs
Forty: 4.6 secs
Bench max: 240 pounds
Squat max: 350 pounds
Vertical: 33 inches
Shuttle: 4.19 secs
Class: 2010 (High School)

Kenzee Jackson - Football Recruiting

By the way, his brother has the same 'hair do'...

The eraser head look. Slightly worn down eraser, that is..

I'll ad him to my list of guys I need to track down and get numbers to do an interview.

I wish I had mod powers to allow myself to create a thread because I would like to know who everyone wants me to try and get in touch with.

I'll ad him to my list of guys I need to track down and get numbers to do an interview.

I wish I had mod powers to allow myself to create a thread because I would like to know who everyone wants me to try and get in touch with.

I think there's a minimum post count required before you can start threads.

I'll make the topic for you if you want?

If you did that you'd be trying to get ahold of the 200+ kids we have offers out to. I'd suggest sticking to the big'ns.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If you did that you'd be trying to get ahold of the 200+ kids we have offers out to. I'd suggest sticking to the big'ns.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Ya, clearly I wont call kids who are long shots. But to be honest theres a lot of guys I am sure you all want to hear from so might as well.

VN Store

Back