Vol Fanatic
ANTONIORICHARDSON150_10-18.JPG

Offensive tackle
Nashville (TN) Ensworth
Ht: 6-foot-6
Wt: 310 lbs

Rivals Profile

Links/Updates of interest
Feb. 7 2010. State's best awaiting Dooley's offer - http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...n-ol-dl-antonio-richardson-7.html#post3341497

Last edited by a moderator:
Did he get an offer or something? I couldn't find anything on him either.

No. He is just in the conversation as being a top player next year. I have even heard he could possibly be a 5* but who knows. I do know that the state of Tennessee is loaded with talent in 2011. We have a great opportunity to have a MAJOR recruiting class in that year. We already have to studs in McClain and Johnson.

Can't find a Rivals profile on him or anything, but he's likely the top player in the state. Wasn't able to play last year due to a transfer though. Already 6'6 and around 300-315 pounds.

Pretty sure he'll be one of our top targets. Him and MacLain could be complete animals as our tackles.

Awesome. We need lots more big uglies.:)

Can't find a Rivals profile on him or anything, but he's likely the top player in the state. Wasn't able to play last year due to a transfer though. Already 6'6 and around 300-315 pounds.

Pretty sure he'll be one of our top targets. Him and MacLain could be complete animals as our tackles.

You think he could jump Jacques Smith? I will be surprised if he isn't #1.

just imagine we go 8-4/9-4 (pending bowl win). what we could do after a winning season with the amount of talent JUST in our own state the following year...

just beautiful :)

Ineligible last year, but trust me: watching him in practice, he is an absolute beast. I've tried to convince him to come to Tennessee.

My friend from New Orleans apparently gave him a signed Glenn Dorsey jersey, so when he's around Antonio says he likes LSU. Wouldn't put much stock into that, though.

Also, his goal was to bench 405 by the end of his sophomore year and I'm pretty sure he reached it.

From Ensworth, anyone know how his recruitment is going. Heard he was a beast. Heard more things but dont know if true.

It was a few days ago, but Buck Fitzgerald said his decision would pend heavily on those of James Stone and Orleans Darkwa

VN Store

Back