EvanStalcup1990

4 Star Recruit.
Scout.com: Brian Randolph Profile
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Brian-Randolph-99648
Projected to play Safety in college
Ht: 5-11
Wt: 180
40: 4.49

Went to the same school as Jonathan Dwyer @ GT. His brother is a walk on at GT. Runs Track and plays Running back and Safety at Kell High. helped lead his team to first round playoff in 2008 season. Could be a nice pickup if we recruit him hard.
Holds offer from Vols

Updated:Commited.

Sophmore Highlight tape: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRwVnFTPLsQ

Last edited:
I don't understand why you did that? Trying to start a thread for a player that shows promise. My first one I ever done sorry=/

What ya upset about even? and it looks pretty good to me. Just put the Rivals link and a pic.

RANDOLPH,%20BRIAN.JPG

Safety
Marietta (GA) Kell
Ht: 6-foot-0
Wt: 170 lbs
Forty: 4.5 secs
GPA: 4.1
Class: 2011 (High School)

has an offer...

Brian Randolph - Football Recruiting
Scout.com: Brian Randolph Profile

As for this fall, Randolph said he hasn't lined up any visits but plans on going to a few games. "I'll probably go to a Georgia game, some Georgia Tech games, and a Tennessee game."

Per Scout...

I thought Will Smith's kid went to school in CA... heh heh

Brain just finished regular season play with
1239yds/159 10TD Rushing
148yds/20 2TD Recieving
On Def
Made 120 Tackles 63solo 57assist 1 TFL 3INT 3 FUM rec
His team just enter the first round of 5-A playoff

Yep. Plus Brian is friends with JD's little bro who goes to Kell. I believe he's in 9th grade.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

“I like that (Florida) is an elite program,” Randolph said. “You have a chance to win the national championship (at Florida) every year.”

Randolph said Tennessee, Georgia and Georgia Tech are his other top schools.

gatorsports

Maybe he can replace Loften if he doesn't qualify and ends up going somewhere else in '11

Even with a new coaching staff in Knoxville, Randolph said the Volunteers continue to stand out and have to be considered one of his favorites. Location plays a big factor in his interest with Georgia Tech since his hometown is just north of Atlanta.

"I can see myself playing (at Tennessee) because I love their defense," Randolph said. "I like the fact that (Georgia Tech) is so close to home."

Per Rivals...

VN Store

Back