'10 GA OL Kolton Houston

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
the Vols on Thursday offered Buford, Ga., lineman Kolton Houston.

He's pretty skinny for an OL at 248, but we'll take him so long as he can push people around.

He's pretty skinny for an OL at 248, but we'll take him so long as he can push people around.

I wouldn't put a ton of stock into the weights of some of the lineman. I think another OL Cameron Clemmons is listed at like 245, but in reality he is around 277...

I read in an AJC blog that his dad played at UGA, but for the time being he wants to consider some other options. Something to keep in mind.

Buford lineman is 3rd pledge for Georgia

Kolton Houston, a 6-foot-5, 270-pound lineman from Buford, Ga., has accepted a Class of 2010 scholarship offer from the Bulldogs.

So they have 0 OL depth, no proven WRs, and are going to rely on freshmen RBs. Hmmm....

So they have 0 OL depth, no proven WRs, and are going to rely on freshmen RBs. Hmmm....

I think he's overrated, but they have Aaron Murray who is capable of making plays. Malcolm Mitchell is one year better. They also have a good defense. I agree they are overrated, but by no means should they be underestimated.

VN Store

Back