Ht: 6-foot-4
Wt: 240 lbs
Forty: 4.85 secs
Class: 2010

Richard Ash - Football Recruiting
Scout.com: Richard Ash Profile
Richard Ash - College Football Recruiting 2010 - ESPN
Player Profiles | soflafootball.com

A lot of recruiters are going to be down here too for our spring practice and games. I was talking to Coach O from Tennessee and Billy Gonzalez from Florida. They're coming down. I got to impress them. Those are the two main offers I want, Tennessee and Florida.

ESPNU---

As a junior, Ash registered 80 tackles, seven tackles for loss and four sacks.

College Football Recruiting On the Trail 2010 - ESPN

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/akM4r6BOWO8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/akM4r6BOWO8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Last edited:
"Those are the two main offers I want, Tennessee and Florida. "

Doesn't sound like HE was too concerned about the Pahokee comments Lane made. :good!:

Sounds like we just have to beat UF out for him.

Really though, I don't know how hard that'll be. They're pretty much loaded with young talent on D, and it's gonna be hard for anyone to break onto that depth chart.

He's a DT. So much growing yet to be done with this kid.

I called UF about him and got them his highlight as a kid to keep an eye on. The loved his highlight, but the problem is when looking at his game film they noticed he didn't start until after he blew up in the Byrnes (SC) game on national tv.

Ash plans on being at the NIKE Camp this weekend at the Univ of Miami, so it will be interesting to see what he really measure in at. I want to see him go against Torrian Wilson and Brandon Linder in one-on-ones as well.

if you watched closely on Defense he was up high most of the time. A good SEC O-linemean would love that. But that is something that can be corrected. He showed that he could play well with his hands and find the ball. Could be a good one down the road.

More proof that the Kiffin comments were vastly overblown by the media and that these recruits love it. They like two rivals duking it out for their services.

Ash seems to be getting heavy USC interest. I think Notre Dame will be snooping around soon. He gets one of the big boys offer, the flood gates will open up. Talented DT's are tough to find.

BTW, Ash asked "What did Lane Kiffin say about Pahokee?"

Ash seems to be getting heavy USC interest. I think Notre Dame will be snooping around soon. He gets one of the big boys offer, the flood gates will open up. Talented DT's are tough to find.

BTW, Ash asked "What did Lane Kiffin say about Pahokee?"

Not good...for any of it. Ouch.

Ash says UT verbally offered him today, and they told him the written offer should be there tomorrow.

Not sure, let more of these bigger offers come in and then we will get a better read on Ash. Of course growing up in the Muck, Florida was his dream school (usually is one of the big 3).

After May Ash should have most all his offers in hand and can start sorting them out. He seems like he's just wanting any and all offers right now. He's a kid that didn't even start until week 6 this past season, and on the verge of getting offers from nearly every elite program in the nation.

VN Store

Back