'09 GA LB Dexter Moody

It seems like with Richt's roster players constantly getting into trouble, he has become unwilling to court anyone with any questionable activity in their past. I've yet to see anything substantiated against the in-state guys Richt is dropping or has completely avoided.

Why not. Kiffin is not going to tolerate nonsense so if he screws up, he is gone.

I noticed at the bottom of the page that former Wisconsin RB P.J. Hill, who faced us in the Outback Bowl, was arrested at gunpoint for drunken driving and leading police on a chase.

It would be nice to know more about the situation, but if Kiffin thinks he can handle it, that's his call, imo.

Same with Hood. What happened there?

I would say lets just focus on the spring and the 2010 class now. We have enough linebackers for this year anyway.

CMR can't afford to drop players for no good reason any more than we can. I say reason enough not to go after him.

UGA Alumnus friend of mine insists there is more to this. I am not buying it, and will not post what he claims is going on here, as it is a serious felony.

My friend would love for us to go after him, so it gives UGA a higher moral standing.

VN Store

Back