Top Players Leaving Florida

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
Strained friendship between Urban Meyer and Florida high school coach | College Football Recruiting

“There’s some history there,” Weiner said. “The University of Florida lost Aaron Murray to Georgia. Orson eliminated Florida State first, and then Florida. When you lose one of the top recruits in the state, and then lose another kid [Charles] who decides to go somewhere else, I can see how they need someone to point back at. You know, ‘Hey coach, there’s some consistency there with your top two players leaving Florida. What’s going on?’”

Is it possible that kids are starting to see CUM for scumbag that he is? Remember this is the coach that told Jevan Snead he was recruiting Tebow as a LB. This has to bode well for CEG in the future. He already has such strong contacts in Florida and I think that the truth about CUM is slowly beginning to leak out.

Is it possible that kids are starting to see CUM for scumbag that he is? Remember this is the coach that told Jevan Snead he was recruiting Tebow as a LB. This has to bode well for CEG in the future. He already has such strong contacts in Florida and I think that the truth about CUM is slowly beginning to leak out.

Part of CUM's success depends on his departure before his 'style' catches up with him. He's not a long term coach, anywhere.

maybe i missed it, but is there some written rule that if you live in a state you have to like the collge scholastic/athletic programs?

ask Patrick Turner

And....Barrett Jones, Golden Tate, Brandon Warren, Michael Oher, Donta Hightower, Austin Long...

In the past 5 years we've lost the #1 player or #2 players in state 7 out of 10 times...so yeah...in state hasn't meant much lately....but hopefully that changes

Last edited:
hightower and turner are 2 that really killed me. for some reason I cannot stand Tate.

Double edged sword.

1.) You win national championships, lots of great players want to come play for you, in-state and out.

2.) However, these great players start second guessing themselves, especially in-state kids who maybe expected the championship-winning school to have recruited them harder. The school may be using the title(s) to sell themselves when they should be taking a more personal approach. Then these kids see 2-3 talented players ahead of them in the depth chart and one or two more stud recruits committing at the same position. So instead of thinking they can help the school win another national championship, they get tempted by things like early playing time, big man on campus, take down the school that just assumed they didn't need you, etc.

Strained friendship between Urban Meyer and Florida high school coach | College Football Recruiting

You would love it if that so-called scumbag was your coach and had 2 NCs in 4 years!!!:dance2::)

And....Barrett Jones, Golden Tate, Brandon Warren, Michael Oher, Donta Hightower, Austin Long...

In the past 5 years we've lost the #1 player or #2 players in state 7 out of 10 times...so yeah...in state hasn't meant much lately....but hopefully that changes

Aren't you forgetting someone? Marlon Brown.....

Aren't you forgetting someone? Marlon Brown.....

I can't believe I left him off...:dunno:

The train of thought that led me to making that post started with a thought about the similarity between him and Turner

Don't forget Patrick Willis. Would've been a huge get in 03. Sure, he was a 3 star...

...who went about 6'2, 220 clocked a 4.6 forty and squatted 700lbs..

You would love it if that so-called scumbag was your coach and had 2 NCs in 4 years!!!:dance2::)

I don't think its your Coach. I think it is #15 that makes all the difference. ya he may have recruited him but I will give CUM more cred when he wins without Tebow. JMO

VN Store

Back