Rivals Profile

639394.jpg

Port St. Lucie (FL) Treasure Coast

Ht: 6-foot-1
Wt: 240 lbs
Class: 2010 (High School)

YouTube - JEFF LUC HIGHLIGHT CLASS 2010

Florida, Miami offer 2010 linebacker Jeff Luc
Junior Jeff Luc landed his first two big offers earlier this week from Florida and Miami, ESPN's Brian Stumpf reports.

"These are two big offers and Jeff is definitely excited about them, but I don't think he's going to rush into a decision any early than before the end of the spring," says Treasure Coast assistant coach Aaron Sheppard. "This is the biggest decision of his life."

Luc totaled 112 tackles and nine sacks this fall and was a Class 5A third team all-state pick. The linebacker plans on attending the Nike Camp at Miami this spring.

Scout $

2/20

From the Michigan site. USC and North Carolina have offered, joining Miami, Florida, FSU, Georgia and Notre Dame. He says he will go wherever he feels most comfortable,and that academics will be his #1 factor.

7/25/09 - Rumored to want to commit to Florida

Last edited by a moderator:
I still haven't seen Tennessee mentioned in any Luc articles----ESPNU/Rivals/Scout/Google News and so on.

Great looking player on a lot of radars. However, if this kid puts on any weight they are saying he will be a DT at the next level and that concerns people. With that being said, he has muscles in places where many don't even have places.

His tape reminds of Leonard Little with his style of play. His reaction time to the ball is just sick.

Great looking player on a lot of radars. However, if this kid puts on any weight they are saying he will be a DT at the next level and that concerns people. With that being said, he has muscles in places where many don't even have places.

He is definitely huge and is a beast on the field!

Would love to see this kid in orange. I wonder if he would be a little big for LB under montey's scheme?

he was just mentioned at the end of an andy staples article on si and i watched "the tape"...my god! get this beast in orange cuz i don't want to have to face him.

here's the vid with the player---

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n-dT2TCrcMY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n-dT2TCrcMY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back