Wt: 164 lbs
Forty: 4.4 secs
Vertical: 30 inches
Shuttle: 4.22 secs
ACT: 24

ESPN Profile
Rivals Profile
Scout Profile

Apparently just offered this guy and friends with Nuke.

Kid is electrifying.

7/25/09 - Rumored to have committed to Florida at Friday Night Lights.
http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=82176&sport=1#ticker

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice shuttle and 40 as well. Pretty good for a junior. I'd like to see how he does next year.

From what I underrstand, he's considered to be one of the top receivers in Florida.

yea, read a story that said he is thought to be a UF lean..Who woulda thought? Also said he was the most impressive WR at the UA combine.

Here's what I've been told on this kid:

He's one of the top WR's in the Florida, maybe the nation for 2010. Already been invited and accepted an invitation to the Under Armour All-American Game. Has a bunch of offers, many believe Florida leads for him, but he's been wavering in the past couple months. He's starting to grow and fill out, pushing 6'0" but not quite. GREAT release off the line, very tough to get a jam on him. Has good speed and change of direction. Clocked a 4.43 40 at the UA Jr. Combine last month. Pretty good return man as well. http://youtube.com/watch?v=<wbr>kkQrqRwYJIc

The best part of the offer, is I heard about the UT staff plans to offer Dunkley a couple weeks ago. Now the offer conveniently shows up the same day UT pulls off one of the biggest coups in the nation who happens to be friends with Dunkley.

Dunkley is feeling them now and is interested, but there is a looooong time until next signing day. I can only imagine Kiffin and staff have only begun in Florida as 2010 looks to be one of the deepest classes in recent years in state.

Thanks Luke, hopefully we can get some more of those S Florida guys next year and the years to come.

Michael Langston posted this on VQ today---

"Lane Kiffin, and his staff aren't waiting around in not going hard after the top talent in South Florida. Today Tennessee offered the state's top wide receiver in Royal Palm Beach standout Chris Dunkley. Coming into the process I would call him a heavy lean to the Gators but since the commitment of Andre Debose Chris backed off that some. Also, Chris is very close friends with Nukeese Richardson fwiw. Chris is expected to call me tomorrow."

If I was Kiffin, I would just have Coach Gran get an apartment in South Florida during the off-season and check in on him once a week. Then sit back and watch the talent just roll in.

VN Store

Back