'10 CA QB Nick Montana

jmva1

Last edited:
6'2 and 177 pounds!!! eek, eat a sandwich!

I remember hearing Joe Montana couldn't bench 125 lbs. at Notre Dame or maybe that was his max.

Montana's are small and they're not workout freaks---but they can play QB. I wonder how heated his recruiting will get.

i believe nate came out last year and walked on at notre dame. maybe nick wants to get out of the shadows ....

Nick Montana is listed as a DT- QB. If this is right, we won't be pursuing him more than likely. As we all know, that doesn't fit Kiffin's system.

Cool. Thanks. This sends a strong message to these recruits. It's all about momentum at this point.

7-8 wins next year and a team that looks like they are well coached should put us in a great position going forward.

Alabama had the top recruiting class in Satan's 2 year and they only one 6 or 7 games.

They won 7 games & whipped up on us. Outside of an early UL Monroe loss, they were competitive. We've got a challenge on our hands with the #35 recruiting ranking last year. However, having only 2 road games out of the 1st 9 should help.

Not to be nitpicky, but that loss to UL-Monroe wasn't early.

They started the season 6-2 with losses to Florida State and Georgia, and didn't win again until the bowl game.

Not to be nitpicky, but that loss to UL-Monroe wasn't early.

They started the season 6-2 with losses to Florida State and Georgia, and didn't win again until the bowl game.

you're right...my apologies....but it was 7 wins, they were a competitive team, and looked more "put together" than pre-Saban. So he was able to continue the momentum.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

wow imagine the spotlight that would put on ut if montana comes here......god i love tennessee football.....Long live King Kiffin!! get um in hur boy!!! lol

VN Store

Back