Scout updates 09 class, Je'Ron Stokes now 5*

this is excellent news....now it may be the negative side of me, but I wish that was from Rivals

I agree with Rex on that one though maybe they do better in the NE than they do the SE. I know they seem to have a better handle on the west coast than the SE.

so theres no plllleasssing you Mr. Rex.

OH yes there is. If we land a few 5* DTs, I guarantee you that Rex will be jumping for joy. Im going to go and hang out with Rex the day we DO land a few more 5* recruits because Rex will be so happy that he will pay for all the beers.

On the other hand, if Georgia, Florida, and Alabama keep landing top talent without us doing the same, Rex will be put on suicide watch.

i agree rivals is way ahead of scout in terms of athlete evaluation

OH yes there is. If we land a few 5* DTs, I guarantee you that Rex will be jumping for joy. Im going to go and hang out with Rex the day we DO land a few more 5* recruits because Rex will be so happy that he will pay for all the beers.

On the other hand, if Georgia, Florida, and Alabama keep landing top talent without us doing the same, Rex will be put on suicide watch.

I have set up camp on the ledge.

Great news...I hope we can add a few more :) ... I know that stars don't matter much on the field, but I've always said that I would rather take a chance on a 5* than a 2* ... it would seem probability would eventually work in your favor.

I think scout does a better job than rivals on some recruits, and vice versa for rivals.

for example, rivals didn't get to see many of Olek's games, but Scout did. Thus the difference in ratings.

I think scout does a better job than rivals on some recruits, and vice versa for rivals.

for example, rivals didn't get to see many of Olek's games, but Scout did. Thus the difference in ratings.

Of course that's the case. That's just logical considering they don't have the same exact rankings. But thanks for your insight.

VN Store

Back