'18 Bryan Addison

Reactions: 1 person
Guess the question to Volunteer Hillbilly should be, this is a loss to Chip Kelly’s #18 class that was a top 10 class before he took over...concerns? :)

Reactions: 4 people
Haven't paid much attention since last Sept. What is Pruitt's policy on pushing players out the door to make schollys available to other players that become available like this guy. Anybody know officially?

Pruitt made a point in SEC Media days that he has only lost 2 players since he came on board and both of those had made up their minds prior to him getting in. I am sure he will thin the herd if they have players that will not see the field. Don't think they will have a policy we can determine yet.

My question is:
If you do have attrition of more than 25 players in a year-between graduation,grad transfers,medical dropouts, etc etc and the limit is 25....how do you ever get back to 85???

Pruitt made a point in SEC Media days that he has only lost 2 players since he came on board and both of those had made up their minds prior to him getting in. I am sure he will thin the herd if they have players that will not see the field. Don't think they will have a policy we can determine yet.

My question is:
If you do have attrition of more than 25 players in a year-between graduation,grad transfers,medical dropouts, etc etc and the limit is 25....how do you ever get back to 85???

4x25 = 100

85 requires some attrition.

Reactions: 5 people
Haven't paid much attention since last Sept. What is Pruitt's policy on pushing players out the door to make schollys available to other players that become available like this guy. Anybody know officially?

Officially he only cuts players that don't have "K", "Z", "R", or "J", in their name. if you have those, you are safe. Otherwise its 50/50 at best if you stay on the team.

My question is:

Who were the two? I’m assuming the NFL early entrants don’t count

VN Store

Back