Next BIG commitment?

surrealvol

Who will be our next BIG commitment? They are all big, of course, but who will the next BIG one be? Maybe even a surprise commitment...

Chris Akporoghene also appears to be trending. No insider, just getting that feeling from the different threads.

Reactions: 1 person
Demetris Robertson. I’d take him from Cal. He just announced he’s transferring for personal reasons and he was their number 1 receiver. He’s a speedster.

Reactions: 2 people
I plan on setting a new PR for “beers consumed per game” this season.

Had to give my liver this off season after watching that cluster last year. I made some CEO'S very happy last season. Probably paid for a few vacations for them

Had to give my liver this off season after watching that cluster last year. I made some CEO'S very happy last season. Probably paid for a few vacations for them

I hear you. I hope there aren’t many noon eastern/ 11am central games. Hard to start drinking before noon here.

Ron said in the main thread that the following four could be committing in July before(?) the dead period, we're in good shape with all of them:

OT Chris Akporoghene
CB Warren Burrell
CB Tyus Fields
CB Jaydon Hill

Akporoghene is a high-3/low-4 star
Burrell is a high-3 with one hell of an offer list
Hill and Fields are both 4-stars/

Found a new favorite drink. It starts with 116.8 Barrel Proof Wild Turkey Rare Breed and Simply Lemonade on the rocks. Will see how many I can drink and still remember each game😎

1,500 wings / 12 regular season games = 125 wings/game. Slacker :eek:lol:

I admit that is a hell of a lot of wings but damn it I will give my all!

Oh, and once the season starts, that doesn't mean only have them on Saturday. There's football on Sunday,Monday, and Thursdays as well. I think I can do it!

Blue font?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back