7430144.png

6'4" 286lbs
Columbia, MS
(Columbia)

Jaheim Oatis, Columbia, Offensive Tackle
Jaheim Oatis, 2022 Defensive tackle - Rivals.com

28A0E480-9276-4F17-8D42-72A782CF9EEE.jpeg

Vols Recruitment timeline
6/21/2018 - Participated in Vols Camp. Earned offer.
6/15/2019 - Participated in Vols Camp.

Last edited:
He posted last week on his twitter he's up to 6'5" 322lbs. A freshman?! Good grief.

Good lord how do these kids keep getting bigger ? Wow

Edit :
I know it’s just the angle camera but he looks like a young Shaq there , if the BB coach sees that pic we will be recruiting against them for him 😂

Last edited:
Just a 9th grader, Jaheim Oatis is 6-foot-5, weighs 350 pounds and has already earned Max Preps All-American honors. The mammoth space-eater from Columbia High (Miss.) holds early offers from Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi State and Ole Miss, among others, and he’s been camping at colleges since he was in the 7th grade.

Oatis was back at Tennessee on Saturday, working with Tracy Rocker and catching up with Jeremy Pruitt and Will Friend. “Man, it was fun today,” Oatis said. “Got through drills and did some hard work.”

Oatis picked up his Tennessee offer last July. The Mississippi native projects to be one of the top prospects in the 2022 class, but he’s taking a very humble and deliberate approach to the process, especially for a prospect who’s been on the scene since he was in middle school.

“They like my power, how I get off the ball,” Oatis said on what Tennessee likes about his game. “That I’m a respectful kid. Talented. Coach (Rocker) told me if I keep working I can go anywhere.”

Oatis relishes the opportunity to go to schools and work, learn from coaches and push teammates and fellow prospects. He’s already camped at Tennessee, Ole Miss and Mississippi State this summer and has trips planned to Alabama, LSU and Clemson upcoming. “I just like to compete,” he said. “Learn from the coaches. If I mess up, tell me what I did wrong. Then I’ll get better.”

Oatis, who joked he hopes to get close to 6-foot-8, could play offensive or defensive tackle in college, but if he has his pick, the rising sophomore will be a d-lineman. “I like to hit people,” he said. “I don’t like to play soft. I love Aaron Donald, JJ Watt.” Oatis is eying one offer he doesn’t have yet and hopes to earn in the coming weeks. “Clemson,” he said. “I want that one.”

-VQ

Reactions: T Dog and GoVolsDR
That article's last paragraph tho :mad::mad::mad:
Yeah I know but what kid does not want the reigning National Champions. By the time he graduates we will be on a hell of alot better position. Would love to get a 6'8 380 lb. As a Monster DT.

Reactions: GoVolsDR

VN Store

Back