PRO
6-5
CLASS OF 19
CALERA, AL
(CALERA)

Cornelious Brown, Calera, Pro-Style Quarterback

Cornelious Brown IV, 2019 Pro-style quarterback - Rivals.com

Cornelious Brown IV - Hudl

Cornelious 'Quad' Brown has been craving SEC offers and broke through last week with Vandy. He camped at Alabama and earned that verbal offer today. Now hearing he'll be at UT Saturday.

-John Garcia, 247

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 people
What’s the deal with this dude? Small school? Hasn’t been able playing QB long?

Elite measurables/ good film

Last edited:
Another QB. Maybe we'll sign get one to commit or settle on one the staff likes.

I think the interesting part is Bama just offered. Seems like they've offered a couple qb's since Taulia visited us. :loco:

Reactions: 2 people
Alabama QB recruiting takes turn as Crimson Tide offers Calera's Cornelius Brown | AL.com

Brown projects as a quarterback in college -- he's not an athlete like current Tide running back and Calera product Ronnie Clark, who played quarterback in high school but was always projected to play another position -- so the Alabama offer appears curious at first glance. The Crimson Tide already has commitments from Hewitt-Trussville's Paul Tyson and Thompson's Taulia Tagovailoa in the Class of 2019.

But Tagovailoa visited Tennessee last weekend, and he's also received renewed interest from LSU, despite having committed to Alabama on A-Day earlier this year.

"If one of those guys does decide to de-commit, my offer becomes committable and I'm the next guy that they want," Brown said.

Reactions: 3 people
The 6-5, 180-pound quarterback earned an Alabama offer yesterday and the 2019 prospect from Calera, Ala. is set to throw for Tennessee's coaches on Saturday. Don't know about Alabama's interest here. Could just be Tauila Tagoviloia insurance but the Vols are certainly intrigued by Brown's skill-set.

He also camped at LSU earlier this week but didn't get an offer. We'll see if Tennessee jumps into the mix after this weekend.

Simonton

Reactions: 1 person
He's throwing motion is a little odd. He'll have to work on his mechanics big time.

This was posted on another board so take it for what it is worth

Hello, I’m Quads GodDad. His offer is contingent on either a transfer, which is likely, or a flip, which sounded like was likely as well. Quad is also heading to UT this weekend to throw for the Vols. At this point, he has Vandy as his top team, with Tennessee/Bama second should he get the UT offer this weekend.

Part of this will be timing with him. Quad desires to have this wrapped up prior to the season, so he can focus on his Senior year.

That would mean, a domino would need to drop at Bama prior to then and a UT offer happen prior to then for him not to go to Vandy. He is no longer interested in any other program regardless of offer.

He is zeroed in on those 3 programs only.

Then he posted this on a LSU board responding in a thread on their board:

Also I have reason to believe that Tualia ends up at LSU

Reactions: 2 people
Going to be interesting to see what happens if he gets a UT offer this weekend.

According to that poster the UA coaches were very impressed with this kid.

Also according to that poster his team mate wants to play with him in college. 5 star DT Jayson Jones who is in the class of 2020 and was on the visit at UA. Maybe Pruitt pulls the trigger to help get Jones who most believe right now will end up at UA.

Jayson Jones, Calera, Defensive Tackle

VN Store

Back