RB

VolForLife83

Am I missing something or are we not in on any RBs this cycle? I know Crouch is a possibility, but I'm thinking defense. Who knows, maybe he's a silent and the only RB we're taking? I think we've got serviceable guys there now, but find it odd we're not really in on anyone else. Not publicly anyway

Pruitt has shown he's not afraid of making position changes. The way he recruits versatile players, I feel confident RB won't be a problem.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't know if we are in on any backs right now but I'd say our stable is quite full at the moment. If he is wanting to add additional players to the O-Line and D-Line Pruitt can sacrifice a year of not adding a RB.

Reactions: 5 people
Weak year at QB and RB. Beasley may be an option.

We aren't really hurting at RB. So they aren't probably as desparate

Am I missing something or are we not in on any RBs this cycle? I know Crouch is a possibility, but I'm thinking defense. Who knows, maybe he's a silent and the only RB we're taking? I think we've got serviceable guys there now, but find it odd we're not really in on anyone else. Not publicly anyway

Crouch has said he 💯 wants to play RB in college. He will most likely play RB.

Has he though?

Yes multiple sources like Brice, Walace, and others have noted he wants to play RB.

Also watch his Hudl and other highlight videos...can't really find highlights of him at LB without digging hard. Meaning he wants to highlight his running ability.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Yes multiple sources like Brice, Walace, and others have noted he wants to play RB.

Also watch his Hudl and other highlight videos...can't really find highlights of him at LB without digging hard. Meaning he wants to highlight his running ability.

Crouch is 100% thinking of playing LB in college. He’s said as much.

Reactions: 1 person
Only so many people we can sign.
Jeremy Banks came out of nowhere last year.

We have solid depth at RB with London coming in.

Jordan and Chandler will see the field in a variety of ways.

We'll probably sign 1 or 2 this cycle. And I'm not counting Crouch or Beasly

It'll be a Flip and a sleeper. Probably both 4 stars by the time they sign.

I have zero worries with this staff in recruiting...

Crouch has said he 💯 wants to play RB in college. He will most likely play RB.

Working an awful lot with both our ILB and OLB groups during his time here. :question: and our recruitment gained momentum when Pruitt honestly told him that’s what we see him at.

Look for rb to be the big fish steal no one saw coming on nsd. The term pruitt'ed will become common place to describe a coach snagging a highly ranked player last minute from another team, especially from a rival.

Look for rb to be the big fish steal no one saw coming on nsd. The term pruitt'ed will become common place to describe a coach snagging a highly ranked player last minute from another team, especially from a rival.

I know you’re kinda kidding, but this is a sucky year for RB. Crouch was about the cream of this rather thin crop, and he’s gonna be a OLB. There’s maybe one RB out there that’s really a game changer.

Not to say all the RBs are crap. Just not a year with an AP or Dalvin Cook.

Working an awful lot with both our ILB and OLB groups during his time here. :question: and our recruitment gained momentum when Pruitt honestly told him that’s what we see him at.

Wants to play RB but with coaches and stats saying he will have longevity and more opportunities in the NFL at LB he is listening. I still think he will play RB. He WANTS RB.

As long as he is a VOL I don't care where he goes. Dude is a Monster.

Reactions: 1 person
Some names down the stretch to watch for

JR Walker (Clayton, NC)
6'2" 210

Tyrion Davis (Baton Rouge, LA)
6'1" 230 -LSU Commit

Trey Sanders ( Bradenton, FL)
6'0" 222

M Major ( OKC, OK)
6"0 202

Eric Gray ( Memphis. TN)
5'11" 185

Reactions: 2 people
Some names down the stretch to watch for

JR Walker (Clayton, NC)
6'2" 210

Tyrion Davis (Baton Rouge, LA)
6'1" 230 -LSU Commit

Trey Sanders ( Bradenton, FL)
6'0" 222

M Major ( OKC, OK)
6"0 202

Eric Gray ( Memphis. TN)
5'11" 185

Sanders might be #1a this year. Need the season to start and find out who’s really exploding.

VN Store

Back