6-3.5
CLASS OF 20
HELOTES, TX
(O'CONNOR)

Logan Parr, O'Connor, Offensive Guard

Logan Parr, 2020 Offensive tackle - Rivals.com

Logan Parr - Hudl

[twitter]1007664944953905152[/twitter]

Did he camp here? Fun tape. Always puts a body in the ground. He’s playing Strong Tackle as a Sophomore, but he’s hopefully gonna grow just a touch more. Always looking for work. Looks quite quick. I’m guessing it’s his height and arm length that’s projecting him to G.

That's a suburb of San Antonio. Long way to come for a camp.

Did he camp here? Fun tape. Always puts a body in the ground. He’s playing Strong Tackle as a Sophomore, but he’s hopefully gonna grow just a touch more. Always looking for work. Looks quite quick. I’m guessing it’s his height and arm length that’s projecting him to G.

I’d venture to say he did with timing and pic with CJP...film looks pretty good!

It would be awesome to open up some endroads into Texas, someone should warn him that this Orange isn't burnt 😁.GB🍊

They know that the University of Tennessee was founded before the republic of Texas was even formed right?

Texan ancestors are people who couldn't make it in Tennessee so they found an easier place to live

Reactions: 1 person
:yes: they should all just say "thank you" and go about their business.

"I would rather you just said "Thank you", and went on your way."

- Jack Nicholson as Colonel Nathan R. Jessop

Last edited:
The University of Tennessee is older than the State of Tennessee

Not quite.

In 1807 Blount College became a State Institution and was renamed East Tennessee College. In 1809, President Carrick died and institution closed for several years. In 1820, it reopened and in 1834 was renamed East Tennessee University.

In 1862, Conrgess passed the Morrill Act which awarded "land grants" which allocated Federal funds to Universities to teach agriculture and mechanical subjects and to train students for Military service. East Tennessee University became the University of Tennessee in 1869.

Tennessee became a State in 1796.

Not quite.

In 1807 Blount College became a State Institution and was renamed East Tennessee College. In 1809, President Carrick died and institution closed for several years. In 1820, it reopened and in 1834 was renamed East Tennessee University.

In 1862, Conrgess passed the Morrill Act which awarded "land grants" which allocated Federal funds to Universities to teach agriculture and mechanical subjects and to train students for Military service. East Tennessee University became the University of Tennessee in 1869.

Tennessee became a State in 1796.

Blount College was founded in 1794.

And it closed for several years. It became the University of Tennessee in1869.

Understood, and thank you for great breakdown. I just like the bragging rights of having a university founded in 1794, older that all but a few states.

It’s semantics but the university itself runs with it

Understood, and thank you for great breakdown. I just like the bragging rights of having a university founded in 1794, older that all but a few states.

It’s semantics but the university itself runs with it

Just trying to accurate about the history. Being a native Tennessian, I have told many people new to our great State, that UT started as Blount college, but did not know until recently, that it closed for several years in the early 1800s. I had also forgotten that it had once been named East Tennessee College and East Tennessee University. I sometimes wonder how the current East Tennessee State University traces its history.

VN Store

Back