'19 CT OL Ethan Miner

MiramarVol

Sanctified Vol
8312840.jpg

OG
6-2.5
CLASS OF 19
West Hartford, CT (Kingswood-Oxford School)

PROFILES:

247 - Ethan Miner, Kingswood-Oxford School, Offensive Guard

*Not much info. Profile is empty. Will update as info develops.

Camping at Tennessee.

[hudl]https://www.hudl.com/video/3/10082973/5a13820332dced1058c8e03e[/hudl]

Reactions: 2 people
[twitter]1007218200168292353[/twitter]

Good form on those squats, none of that 1/2 rep garbage. Great song playing in the background too, makes me think of the memberberry concert in the White House :post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912:

[twitter]983064972287709184[/twitter]

A touch slow, but pulls really well on tape. Power guy, possibly a NT? Not possible for end. G looks like his collegiate home. With his Sparq rating I don’t think he’d have trouble with SEC power, but with SEC speed. I like his game.

A touch slow, but pulls really well on tape. Power guy, possibly a NT? Not possible for end. G looks like his collegiate home. With his Sparq rating I don’t think he’d have trouble with SEC power, but with SEC speed. I like his game.

The first thing that stands out to me on tape is that obviously the level of competition he's playing against is not very good. However he is very strong, displays good fundamentals, and has a nasty streak which is something you definitely want to see from your interior linemen. I think that in time he can definitely be trained up to be more explosive and dynamic in his movement and wouldn't look out of place playing ball in the SEC. I'd be curious to see how he grades at camp doing plyometric work, speed, and agility drills. I could care less how fast this kid could run the 40. What I would like to see is how quickly he comes out of his stance, what is hip and ankle flexibility is, and how fast he gets to the next level. Love that the staff is leaving no stone unturned in searching for SEC talent. I love that we're finding high ceiling kids and getting them on campus.

Plenty fast enough for guard.

Plenty fast enough for guard.

I’d like him to be in that 5.0-5.2 area at under 300 lbs.

But like the Doc said up there, pure speed isn’t the same as agility and flexibility. I would love to get a C prospect in this class.

Like the raw power... needs to put on another 20-30 lbs of good weight, get more explosive, and learn a technique other than "maul that much smaller person in front of you"...

giphy.gif

might work out though... i'm a fan of gym rats that'll listen to coaches

Reactions: 1 person
I’d like him to be in that 5.0-5.2 area at under 300 lbs.

But like the Doc said up there, pure speed isn’t the same as agility and flexibility. I would love to get a C prospect in this class.

I think or hope anyway that Pritchard is our center this class. It's a good thing I'm not involved in recruiting because I'd take 8 olinemen 😂. Put the quickest tackles at TE and guards at FB

Like the raw power... needs to put on another 20-30 lbs of good weight, get more explosive, and learn a technique other than "maul that much smaller person in front of you"...

giphy.gif

might work out though... i'm a fan of gym rats that'll listen to coaches

Beefcake!!!

Nice scores there. Slow yes. And those Gs will need to pull from time to time in this offense. Looks like a good prospect. Whatever our coaches think.

Don't care about 40 for a G/C. Vertical tells me he is explosive.

Well, I get your point. But, when you pull those guards, it's nice to get that guy out in front of the LB/S before the RB gets there. That was ONE thing we'll miss about #55 who graduated. That guy could get downfield pulling from G or C and take out a defender.

The forty time is unnecessary, but a 15yd time matters.

Well, I get your point. But, when you pull those guards, it's nice to get that guy out in front of the LB/S before the RB gets there. That was ONE thing we'll miss about #55 who graduated. That guy could get downfield pulling from G or C and take out a defender.

The forty time is unnecessary, but a 15yd time matters.

No clue why they even have 40s for G/C. Shuttle drills are more indicative of the kind of burst they’ll have/use during a game. Even the first 15 yards of a 40 yd dash are nothing like the a downfield block. Totally different running from a sprinter’s stance vs. hitting a guy then running downfield.

No clue why they even have 40s for G/C. Shuttle drills are more indicative of the kind of burst they’ll have/use during a game. Even the first 15 yards of a 40 yd dash are nothing like the a downfield block. Totally different running from a sprinter’s stance vs. hitting a guy then running downfield.

Ugh, for scoop and score. Thought you knew...:superman:

VN Store

Back