'19 GA OLB Roman Harrison (Tennessee signee)

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster
'19 GA WDE/OLB Roman Harrison (UT commit 7/25/18)

8453204.jpeg

6'2" 252lbs
Bainbridge, GA
(Bainbridge)

247Sports
Rivals
Hudl

Last edited by a moderator:
Not rated
Three offers (GT, GA Southern, and FAU)
247 has him at 252lbs. Rivals at 232lbs.
No recruiting picture that I can find.

Last edited:
GEtting in early, building relationships before the snakes and wolves start creeping in...Good job CJP!

Reactions: 1 person
Could be that true 4 for 4 player that they covet. Wonder what his 40 is. Guys that leap 40” tend to be really athletic.

If a mod could change the thread title to reflect his true position that’d be greeeeaaaat. Also, take a look at the TPS reports.

I haven't watched any of this kid's highlights or anything, but in that video of him high jumping his build kind of reminded me of Melvin Ingram. Kind of compact, but explosive. Not sure if his game matches up to that or not, but if it does it would be nice to get a guy like that up front for us.

This kid is every bit as good a prospect as Savion Jackson who the gurus love because Bama showed interest early

This kid is every bit as good a prospect as Savion Jackson who the gurus love because Bama showed interest early

Really? I really can’t wait to see him play his true position. Way too fast to be a NT. But Jackson is supposed to be the bees knees this year. I’m thinking Crouch has more upside, but I loved the tape on this guy.

Picked up an offer from Michigan State per his twitter.

Just noticed Rivals still hasn’t updated his page to include his UT offer.

And thanks to the staff for updating his position in the thread title.

harrison caught their attention at monday’s camp by posting a 39-inch vertical, matching his jump from a recent camp at georgia. And he backed up his strong showing monday with another eye-opening camp performance on tuesday. After tuesday’s camp, pruitt gave harrison the good news.

“he told me about giving me a scholarship. He asked me if i had any other questions. I said no, and that was it,” said harrison, who also claims to have been timed at 4.6 seconds in the 40-yard dash. “it was just my speed and my strength. It’s a rare combination. That’s what they liked.”

“the program has a lot to offer,” he said. “the people are great, and that’s what i really love — the whole city. Off campus, on campus — wherever. I’m really a people person. … i got there and they showed me a lot of hospitality. They made me feel very welcome.” he said he “was an alabama fan” growing up, but he was familiar with the vols before making the trip to knoxville this week. “peyton manning played there,” harrison said. “i know a good bit about tennessee.”

“coach rumph, he taught me a couple techniques that i could utilize,” harrison said. “he’s intense, but he’s not too intense. He’s going to joke with you from time to time, but he means business.” harrison said he plans to give tennessee strong consideration moving forward, and he’s already planning to visit the vols again. “we’ve discussed it, but it’s not set yet,” he said. “maybe for a game.”

Reactions: 7 people
4.6?!?

SIGN 👏 HIM 👏 NOW 👏

That is seriously hightailing it.

VN Store

Back