MULLINS
WR, S
6-3
CLASS OF 19
MEMPHIS, TN
(WHITEHAVEN)

Rivals.com

Keveon Mullins, Whitehaven, Wide Receiver

Surprised this guy didn't have a thread already. Just decommitted from Memphis. Top 10 prospect in the state. Has UGA, FSU, USCe offers.

Tennessee hasn't offered yet, but Vols have been keeping tabs on him.

Would be greatly needed. Only took one WR last cycle it seems. And I’d love to start getting good feels from Memphis again.

Oh my goshhhhhh!! Are you kidding? What is going on with this recruiting thing? From Crouch to this, I really have water in my eyes.

Is it just me or does it seem like we have a huge amount of kids just “ stopping by “ all the time now ?

Reactions: 1 person
Those were “highlights?” :ermm:

I hope he earns an offer coming out of this weekend but I don’t think he’s a receiver. Might be another box safety/star like we see Beasley.

I don’t think he got the luxury of very many good throws from what I saw, but I thought he looked much more explosive and fluid on the offensive side...

as for fellow memphis native 4-star keveon mullins, we are told tennessee likes him at linebacker and will continue to monitor him even though they have yet to offer. The thinking is mullins isn’t open to playing linebacker with others recruiting him as a safety.

- vq

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back