'19 GA QB Zach Calzada (In transfer portal)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
8275690.jpg

PRO
6-3
CLASS OF 19
BUFORD, GA
(LANIER)

Zach Calzada, Lanier, Pro-Style Quarterback

Rivals.com

[hudl]3/6068087/59ffe32c8cd3e00e4899da2d[/hudl]

Over last few weeks he's picked up offers from Mizzou, Vandy, UNC, Ok State, Iowa, Maryland, Purdue and Texas A&M.

Sounds like he might be camping at UT...

QB board should crystalize after camps in mid-June. All about who comes to throw in front of the staff right now. Vols hopeful guys like Brendon Clark, Lance Legendre, Travis Mumphrey attend. Same for Zach Calzada, who could earn an offer from the staff.

-Simonton

meh...good frame but was underwhelming against North Gwinnett in spring game. Lost 40-0 and gave up a pick 6. Threw 3 balls at Burrell, not even coming close to a completion.

Reactions: 1 person
I like this kid from his film. Will be interesting to see what he does at camp and in his senior year, but looks like intangibles are there.

meh...good frame but was underwhelming against North Gwinnett in spring game. Lost 40-0 and gave up a pick 6. Threw 3 balls at Burrell, not even coming close to a completion.

So you’re saying he had stats like Shrout?

Reactions: 1 person
Apparently he's a 4 star on ESPN. So we should call him a 4 star then. Right?

Reactions: 2 people
Not really concerned about what he did in a HS spring game. If hes got a commitable offer from Brohm and Gundy, then we could probably do a lot worse.

One name to keep an eye on is Lanier (Ga.) quarterback Zach Calzada. The Peach State product has continued to garner Power 5 interest and is set to compete at the Elite 11 Finals this weekend in hopes of being invited to the Opening at the end of the month.

VQ

Reactions: 2 people
This dude hit me up wayyyy in advance to do his top whatever teams graphic. Will post anything of interest.

Are these guys not going to get pissed at you for this? I mean if they look here they gotta know who you are. I'm not griping, I'm glad you do, but I'm just curious.

Are these guys not going to get pissed at you for this? I mean if they look here they gotta know who you are. I'm not griping, I'm glad you do, but I'm just curious.

He has never been specific as to where a recruit will commit, as far as i can remember, only that 'things look good on my end' or 'things have changed for the worse for the good guys'. Things like that.

He has never been specific as to where a recruit will commit, as far as i can remember, only that 'things look good on my end' or 'things have changed for the worse for the good guys'. Things like that.

Well it is his business so if he wants to risk it just to help us out with info, then he is a real VFL in my book. I wouldn't do it, and I love VN.

VN Store

Back