6-6
CLASS OF 19
Washington, DC (Sidwell Friends School)

⭐️⭐️⭐️

PROFILES:

247 - Walter Rouse, Sidwell Friends School, Offensive Tackle

RIVALS - Rivals.com

OFFERS:

Duke, NW, Stanford, Maryland, UVa, WF, BC, Brown, CMU, Columbia, UConn, UF, Howard, Harvard, Hoosiers, Illini, MichSt, Neb, ND, OhioSt, Penn, Pitt, Princeton, Rutgers, Vandy, Cuse, Yale, VOLS

[HUDL]3/6079654/5a51c6dd32e77f0ae49fbfc7[/HUDL]

Last edited:
Wow, Sidwell Friends school. No wonder he has all these Ivy League offers. Doubt we see this young man in orange, but he certainly has a bright future ahead.

Reactions: 1 person
We're really starting to recruit the Mid-Atlantic now with this new staff. Jalon Jones, Isaiah Hazel, Willaim Harrod to name a few.

Wow, Sidwell Friends school. No wonder he has all these Ivy League offers. Doubt we see this young man in orange, but he certainly has a bright future ahead.

That's what I was thinking. Might be tough to pass up those sheepskins.

We're really starting to recruit the Mid-Atlantic now with this new staff. Jalon Jones, Isaiah Hazel, Willaim Harrod to name a few.

Agreed and it's well past time to have done so. Excepting UK, we are the furthest north school in the SEC and fairly close to that area. We should hit NC, VA, and mid-Atlantic states hard with the talent they have and our geographic proximity. Of course, we need to stay in Georgia, etc., but we need to mine other areas too. We recruited nationally under Fulmer.

Agreed and it's well past time to have done so. Excepting UK, we are the furthest north school in the SEC and fairly close to that area. We should hit NC, VA, and mid-Atlantic states hard with the talent they have and our geographic proximity. Of course, we need to stay in Georgia, etc., but we need to mine other areas too. We recruited nationally under Fulmer.

Don't forget Mizzou ! Columbia is a little farther north than KTown !!!

VN Store

Back