2019 Olb Tra Wilkins decommits from South Carolina

It’s not so much that he decommited as USCe never accepted his commitment in the first place. I did his commitment graphic and he posted it without clearing anything with the staff, apparently. 30 minutes I’ll never get back. This was a really bizarre episode, and I think it’s raided some red flags.

Reactions: 4 people
Was there a tweet or something that Muschamp couldn’t go to a certain Georgia high school? I’ll have research it and see. If it was then that might have something to do with his recruiting? I just don’t know yet.

Was there a tweet or something that Muschamp couldn’t go to a certain Georgia high school? I’ll have research it and see. If it was then that might have something to do with his recruiting? I just don’t know yet.

An assistant coach at Stephenson felt Tra had been slighted by SCAR and tweeted that they weren’t allowed at the high school. It was deleted soon thereafter.

An assistant coach at Stephenson felt Tra had been slighted by SCAR and tweeted that they weren’t allowed at the high school. It was deleted soon thereafter.
What we need to do then, is step in hard to see about this guy. The offers are pretty good to him. If Smart, Saban, and Jimbo is trying to get him, then let’s go for it.:good!:

Reactions: 1 person
What we need to do then, is step in hard to see about this guy. The offers are pretty good to him. If Smart, Saban, and Jimbo is trying to get him, then let’s go for it.:good!:

The whole thing is he probably doesn’t have offers from those schools. They’re self-reported...

According to sources, Muschamp ripped a gigantic fart in the cafeteria and has not been welcomed back since. :rock:

VN Store

Back