'21 GA WR Deion Colzie (Notre Dame commit)

Biscuits and gravy for my boy Deion, and keep 'em coming.

Going straight into enemy territory. I love this move. Nice looking measurables, still only a freshman.

Can anyone speak to the level of competition that Athens Academy plays against? His Hudl looked nice enough, but it doesn't look like the competition features the kind of athletes that you would typically expect blue chip GA recruits to be playing against.

Chaney was by his school today per 247...

First-year Vols offensive coordinator Jim Chaney made a stop at Athens (Ga.) Academy, the home of four-star Class of 2020 linebacker Len'Neth Whitehead and four-star Class of 2021 wide receiver Deion Colzie.

The 6-foot-4, 193-pound Colzie was one of the top performers at Sunday's The Opening Regional in Murfreesboro, Tenn., where he was timed at 4.56 seconds in the 40-yard dash and 4.25 seconds in the agility shuttle. He also posted a 36.3-inch vertical jump.

Tennessee gave him his first offer a little more than a year ago. Since then, he has added offers from Georgia, Florida, Georgia Tech and Virginia.

Colzie is ranked by 247Sports as the No. 186 overall prospect and No. 31 wide receiver in the 2021 class.

Decommitted from Notre Dame

Len’Neth Whiteheads teammate. We’re recruiting him the hardest among the 3-4 schools that are on him at the moment.
I've been keeping an eye on this. Chaney went in home back nearly a year ago. We need to push hard for this kid.

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back