CLASS OF 19
SAINT LOUIS, MO
(TRINITY CATHOLIC)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

PROFILES:

247 - Marcus Washington, Trinity Catholic, Wide Receiver

RIVALS - Rivals.com

OFFERS:

Bama, Arky, Aubby, BG, UF, FSU, UGa, Illini, UI, Iowa, IowaSt, Kan, KanSt, KY, L'Ville, Mich, MichSt, Minn, UNC, Neb, ND, OhioSt, OleMiss, Ducks, PSU, USCe, Cuse, Texas, TCU, USCw, WMich, Wisc, VOLS

[hudl]3/5464918/59b67cbff326f80acc527e0e[/hudl]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person
the 6-foot-2, 193-pound washington, who’s a top-100 prospect in the industry-generated 247sports composite, has received offers from more than 35 schools, including alabama, missouri, oklahoma, arkansas, auburn, florida, florida state, georgia, michigan, nebraska, notre dame, ohio state, ole miss, south carolina, texas and usc.

“blessed to receive an offer from tennessee #poweredbythet,” he tweeted.

Washington is ranked the no. 58 overall prospect and no. 9 wide receiver in the 247sports composite for the 2019 class. He’s also ranked by 247sports as the no. 110 overall player and no. 20 wide receiver in the 2019 class.

Now that we have offered, I hope we can develop a relationship that gets him on campus. Offers are great but there has to be mutual interest, and that can be sold by our staff. Hopefully, he'll camp or get time on a Summer tour to check us out.

Per Mizzou Rivals this morning:

"Early on, most didn't think Mizzou had much of a chance at Washington. Now, we'd say they're the favorite."

The rivals staff are pretty conservative when it comes to such predictions. They go on to say that it's not a guarantee and that on-field performance of the team will play a factor, but the coaching staff has really won over the family.

"Early on, most didn't think Mizzou had much of a chance at Washington. Now, we'd say they're the favorite."

The rivals staff are pretty conservative when it comes to such predictions. They go on to say that it's not a guarantee and that on-field performance of the team will play a factor, but the coaching staff has really won over the family.

Blind squirrels do find a nut once in a while.

Don’t worry. Dooley will screw it up somehow.

I'm really curious to see how Dooley does as an OC. I'm hoping he ruins their offense and helps us get a W against Mizzou. Goodness knows he owes us.

Reactions: dooleydiesel28
--Simonton
I think I did it right, but if not, it is the last post in the Khafre Brown thread

Edit: well it didn't work right, but the jist of it: UT is looking at other WRs before Brown, namely Puckett, Knox, Curry, Payton and Washington

I think I did it right, but if not, it is the last post in the Khafre Brown thread

Edit: well it didn't work right, but the jist of it: UT is looking at other WRs before Brown, namely Puckett, Knox, Curry and Washington
This is all im seeing.
Vols still keeping tabs there but it's a spots deal. They are recruiting several other WRs (Curry, Puckett, Payton, Knox).

This is all im seeing.
Vols still keeping tabs there but it's a spots deal. They are recruiting several other WRs (Curry, Puckett, Payton, Knox).
Exactly, sorry I couldn't pull it up, still getting used to the new format

This is all im seeing.
Looks like it has been changed, the 1st time it was posted it said something about the kid from St Louis and this was the only WR, I found from St. Louis

No problem but not seeing washington.
Yeah, I know it was changed. I never even heard of this kid and wouldn't have spent 15 minutes looking for him if it hadn't. Weird, but I swear the original post mentioned a WR from St. Louis

Yeah, I know it was changed. I never even heard of this kid and wouldn't have spent 15 minutes looking for him if it hadn't. Weird, but I swear the original post mentioned a WR from St. Louis
Read it in the recruiting forum football talk thread.

JaVonta is a legit flip target. Curry remains a coveted piece. Knox, Brown and the kid from St. Louis are all options as well.
-Simonton

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back