4_5217001.jpg

6'2" 210lbs
WINSTON SALEM, NC
(PARKLAND)

247Sports
Rivals
HUDL

Last edited:
Side note anybody see or hear anything about WV's spring game?

I wear my Vols lanyard with pride around WVU medicine's hospital, which is across the parking lot from the stadium. I get multiple comments every week regarding my lanyard. However, the closer we get to September, the more and more I hear, and the more and more the interest in my lanyard turns to criticism. I actually had a patient's mother tell me she wasn't going to let me operate on her son with my Vols lanyard on. :loco:

Reactions: 6 people
I wear my Vols lanyard with pride around WVU medicine's hospital, which is across the parking lot from the stadium. I get multiple comments every week regarding my lanyard. However, the closer we get to September, the more and more I hear, and the more and more the interest in my lanyard turns to criticism. I actually had a patient's mother tell me she wasn't going to let me operate on her son with my Vols lanyard on. :loco:
Then I would have told her that her son wasn’t gonna make it.

Tell her if she wants a WVU grad she will have to go to custodial services.

Yep, I'm starting to get a lot of comments when folks notice my power T on my truck, ot I'm wearing a Vols shirt. They're very confident!!

Reactions: 1 person

If the best doctor in the hospital has a Bama lanyard and my child needs that doctor to operate on them to get well them I will scream Roll Tide at the top of my lungs if that's what the doc asks me to do. I doubt a doc would even consider that but my child's health will not be dependent on the doctor's collegiate allegiances. That woman be crazy.

Reactions: 7 people
The 4-star prospect from Parkland High (N.C.) had been to campus before, but the Saturday’s trip was an opportunity to impress Jeremy Pruitt, Kevin Sherrer and others.

“I had a pretty good time up there. I felt a lot of love from the coaching staff. I got to meet coach Pruitt for the first time,” Kpogba said.

“I think I performed pretty well. I did good in all the coverages and stuff. They told me that they like me a lot. They liked what they saw. They want me to keep putting in work.”

Kpogba committed to WVU last October. He’s solid to the Mountaineers, yet still keeping his options open. Tennessee is among the schools looking at him as an inside linebacker, while other programs like his speed off the edge at 6-foot-2, 215 pounds.

“Really depends on what schools it is,” said Kpogba on where most envision his role.

“Either way I’m a sideline-to-sideline linebacker.”

Kpogba earned an invite to the Rivals 5-star Challenge after a really strong performance in Charlotte — both in coverage and in the run game.

The North Carolina native will be at West Virginia on July 27 after the dead period, but he’s already planning a return trip to Tennessee this fall — possibly more than one.

“They are somebody I’m going to keep contact with. I talk to coach (Brian) Niedermeyer. They want to get me down there for a game and then on (an) official later in the fall,” he said.

“I had a great time up there. The coaches are great. I like Tennessee a lot. I plan on keeping them in mind.”
VQ

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back