Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitch

Sally says I am funny! Maybe she will let me live!
No basketball talk allowed in this thread. Please follow the rules. Failure to do so will lead your torture and execution using the cruciatus curse.

latest

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
Random update: Former Vol Treyvon Paulk is at Samford U in Alabama. Former commit Tadarryl Marshall transfered from Samford to UAB.

Reactions: 1 person
Patriots trade up to #8 and select Lamar Jackson. Bears receive a 1st and 2nd rounder.

They would never take him but i think mayfield fits their offense to a T. Quick decision accurate.

I think Miami trades up for Rosen
Giants are dumb for taking Barkley at 2

They would never take him but i think mayfield fits their offense to a T. Quick decision accurate.

I think Miami trades up for Rosen
Giants are dumb for taking Barkley at 2

Espn saying baker has momentum at 1 to browns. Pats have visited with jackson several times so legit interest there.

Barkley is a beast why would Giants be stupid?

Rosen best QB in draft

Espn saying baker has momentum at 1 to browns. Pats have visited with jackson several times so legit interest there.

Barkley is a beast why would Giants be stupid?

Rosen best QB in draft

A RB that early is dumb to me. Especially when their OL is god awful. Todd Gurley is probably the best back in the league and he was awful last year. Suddenly the rams sign 2 big OL free agents and he’s the best back in the nfl.
I think you can get very good backs all over the draft.

Kareem hunt, kamara, David Johnson, devonta freeman etc.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back