UPPER MARLBORO, MD
(DR. HENRY WISE)

Isaiah Hazel, Dr. Henry Wise, Wide Receiver

Isaiah Hazel, 2019 Wide Receiver - Rivals.com

Isaiah Hazel - Hudl

Vols offered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
I wonder how many receivers we take this year.

Seem to be in a good spot with several highly rated guys and we’re still making offers. I know recruiting never stops and I’m glad we’re doing it. Still, I wonder how many we take. Really think Wilhoite and Keyton are Vols. Take one more? Four?

I wonder how many receivers we take this year.

Seem to be in a good spot with several highly rated guys and we’re still making offers. I know recruiting never stops and I’m glad we’re doing it. Still, I wonder how many we take. Really think Wilhoite and Keyton are Vols. Take one more? Four?

We have decent receivers, but not really any truly dominant ones as of now, so I’m all for upgrading the receivers. Bring in the blue chips!

IN HIS OWN WORDS…

"I'm trying to commit before the end of the month but I want to take this step by step," Hazel said. "I have a top seven of Maryland, Virginia Tech, West Virginia, Tennessee, Alabama, Michigan, and Ole Miss.

"My most recent visit was to Alabama and coming off that visit I'd say they're in the lead but I'm still being patient and want to make sure I pick the right spot," he said. "I'm thinking about the love they bring to the table, if I feel comfortable, and if I feel like it's the right place for me.

"My best coaching relationship is with coach Aazaar at Maryland," said Hazel. "He's my guy forever. My favorite position coaches are coach Carrier from West Virginia and coach Gattis at Alabama.

"I'm trying to get a visit in to Ole Miss, Tennessee, and Michigan but we'll see," he said. "I'm going to take my official visits for games this fall."

RIVALS' REACTION…

Hazel has always hoped to get his commitment in prior to the season starting but it could be tricky. It sounds like he wants to go to Alabama but there are limited receiver spots left in the Crimson Tide's recruiting class. If Hazel hits the season still uncommitted, it could really benefit schools like West Virginia, Virginia Tech, and Maryland. Ole Miss, Tennessee, and Michigan could become bigger factors in Hazel's recruitment if they get him on campus for visits.

-Friedman

Side note from Friedman

Hazel has always hoped to get his commitment in prior to the season starting but it could be tricky. It sounds like he wants to go to Alabama but there are limited receiver spots left in the Crimson Tide's recruiting class. If Hazel hits the season still uncommitted, it could really benefit schools like West Virginia, Virginia Tech, and Maryland. Ole Miss, Tennessee, and Michigan could become bigger factors in Hazel's recruitment if they get him on campus for visits.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back