Sanctified Vol
qki3ljc1xgoymimu5zbc

RB
6-2
CLASS OF 19
Wichita, KS (Northwest)

247 3* - Breece Hall, Northwest, Running Back

RIVALS 2* - Rivals.com

OFFERS - Iowa, IowaSt, Kansas, KanSt, L'Ville, Mich, Minn, Neb, Purdue, TCU, VOLS

[hudl]3/6884071/5a1700db8cd3fb02cc247a02[/hudl]

Very smooth for a bigger back.

Has a little speed and makes it look effortless. I like him.

If he camps, he'll blow up. He's a smooth runner. We need a big, durable back to wear the defenses down.

I like the fact that he is a very powerful blocker as well. Will definitely be ranked a 4 star before the end of the NSD.

Good film not as shifty as some of the backs we have offered but this kid has speed, vision, and appears to be a great blocking back if we were to run a T, I, or wishbone formation. I like this offer.

Reactions: 1 person
A bunch of BIG teams and UT. Mizzou doesn't count.

Kid had 2000yds rushing last year...10yds per carry...and 32 rushing TDS...whew.

Well he was good emough to make a professional roster. Thats the endstate for every recruit. So he didn't gain a lot of college yards.

Reactions: 3 people
Lol guys...watch his film. Look at his size. I'm shocked this kid isn't rated higher. He's really good. He can pass and run block too. Blocking is the hardest thing to teach a RB, and he can already do it pretty well.

Reactions: 1 person
One thing I like about his tape is that there is not a lot of wasted movements and cuts with him. Once he makes a cut...he goes. Does not hesitate.

VN Store

Back