Offense Wins Championships.
teockeisus37wucdbpf9

RUNNING BACK
6'0'' | 190 LBS
CLASS OF 2019

Rivals.com

Marcus Major, Millwood, Running Back

Marcus Major - Hudl

three-star junior running back marcus major of millwood high school in oklahoma city posted tuesday afternoon on his twitter account that he received a scholarship offer from tennessee.

“i am blessed to have received my 18th offer from the university of tennessee #govols #gbo,” he tweeted.

The 6-foot, 181-pound major also holds offers from florida, oklahoma, texas, usc, michigan, arkansas, iowa state, baylor, tulsa and memphis, among others.

He’s ranked the no. 421 overall prospect and no. 29 running back in the industry-generated 247sports composite for the 2019 class.

All three predictions on the 247sports crystal ball point to oklahoma as the favorite to land major.

I agree with you but the joke is in poor taste. It's actually not something to joke about at all.

I think it was more mocking of that situation. Newt can be kind of a heathen, but I don’t think he holds the Ray Rice tape up to Caddyshack.

Reactions: 2 people
A lotta heathen and its a knock on the sooners letting the guy play for them, not a affirmation for cheap shotting a college girl in a fast food joint brolonious monk.

VN Store

Back