2020 MS CB Caleb Offord

[twitter]975858581584121857[/twitter]

Looks like his brother also visited:

[twitter]975920312591241216[/twitter]

Shon is a guy coming back from injury. He has a younger brother named Caleb who is a 2020 kid. Caleb has a chance to be a big time recruit.

Shon is not a guy that Tennessee is recruiting. He was up with his brother this past weekend.

- Hubbs

Reactions: 2 people
Tennessee kinda doesn’t need to be late on some kids. Hopefully they do something earlier than one of the big schools.

And the brother is actually good. Just missed his junior year to an injury. Came back slow his first few games of his senior year but he’s a good ball player that was taking in the Vol experience. Glad he got a chance to do it.

first time i can recall a player from my High School actually being mentioned as a fairly big time prospect, other than a PWO kicker that went to Ole Miss, Memphis or Miss St.

cool. go chargers.

On name alone... was just assuming this was a white kid with blonde Ashton Kutcher That 70's Show hair... and was curious why he playing CB...

Sooooo... is this the first black kid named Caleb... ever?

On name alone... was just assuming this was a white kid with blonde Ashton Kutcher That 70's Show hair... and was curious why he playing CB...

Sooooo... is this the first black kid named Caleb... ever?
Off the top of my head, Caleb McLaughlin from Stranger Things and Caleb Swanigan who played at Purdue and was a first round pick by the Blazers in 2017. Soooooooo.... no, it's not the 1st black kid named Caleb... ever.

giphy.gif

Off the top of my head, Caleb McLaughlin from Stranger Things and Caleb Swanigan who played at Purdue and was a first round pick by the Blazers in 2017. Soooooooo.... no, it's not the 1st black kid named Caleb... ever.

giphy.gif
I've further researched this Caleb situation

Caleb Brown - Rapper
Caleb Cheeshahteaumuck - first Native American to graduate from a university
Caleb Clarke - Simoan rugby player
Caleb Crayton - Basketball player
Caleb Folan - Irish soccer player
Caleb Ekwegwo - Nigerian soccer player
Caleb King - Former RB for Vikings
Caleb Mak - Rapper

Curiously enough the kid I described did pop up early and often in my Caleb research though lol

I've further researched this Caleb situation

Caleb Brown - Rapper
Caleb Cheeshahteaumuck - first Native American to graduate from a university
Caleb Clarke - Simoan rugby player
Caleb Crayton - Basketball player
Caleb Folan - Irish soccer player
Caleb Ekwegwo - Nigerian soccer player
Caleb King - Former RB for Vikings
Caleb Mak - Rapper

Curiously enough the kid I described did pop up early and often in my Caleb research though lol
There's also this guy who's currently on our staff and a number of kids we are recruiting or recruited recently.

University of Tennessee Athletics

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa

VN Store

Back