Offense Wins Championships.
r0inuw2odnogwuby2opb

OFFENSIVE CENTER
6'4'' | 285 LBS
CLASS OF 2019

Rivals.com

Clay Webb, Oxford, Offensive Guard

Clay Webb - Hudl

5 star OL visited UT yesterday for Junior Day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person
Spoke to 5-star Clay Webb...

Was invited to come up and he took that opportunity to see it. Felt a good vibe on campus and liked the depth chart at Tennessee. Would def like to come back.

- Price

Reactions: 3 people
"I was invited to come up so I decided to come to Tennessee first," the 5-star prospect said. "I got to spend some quality time with the staff and get into their lives and see what kind of program they are building here at Tennessee." "Tennessee is really a nice area," Webb said. "They are planning nice things and they are jumping on the academic programs. They are ramping up their team for hard work and preparing to win."

Webb spent time with other prospects, like Tennessee commitment Jackson Lampley, as well as staff members like offensive line coach Will Friend. "I liked how he was a nice guy," Webb said. "I liked how he talked to people. Some of the players came around and it was a cool experience to see how he interacted with them."

"Tennessee is a great program and they have a great thing going on," Webb said. "I definitely want to see the direction that coach Pruitt is taking it. It sounds like he is very well equipped to make Tennessee the powerhouse that it once was."

"I heard them talking about the depth chart," Webb said. "That's really important to me because I can be a better fit for a team that has very few lineman on scholarship. Playing early is important, but I know I'll have to earn it."

"The liked how I play aggressive," Webb said. "I try to come off the ball every play as hard as I can. I'm always working on my game. I want to get a little bit faster and be able to read more defensive fronts and improve my football I.Q."

-VQ

Reactions: 7 people
Kid is good he is also a wrestler...Auburn has a pipeline to Oxford high...hoping Pruitt can pull this off

"I heard them talking about the depth chart," Webb said. "That's really important to me because I can be a better fit for a team that has very few lineman on scholarship. Playing early is important, but I know I'll have to earn it."

That would be Tennessee. Walks in the door a likely starter.

Reactions: 2 people
Coach Friend was never shy about using a Freshman back at UGA. I don’t think he’d worry about using a Freshman here, either.

VN Store

Back