4_8103047.png

OLB
6-5
CLASS OF 19
HOOVER, AL
(HOOVER)

Nick Curtis, Hoover, Outside Linebacker

Nick Curtis - Hudl

Visiting this weekend for Junior Day per BB.

He’s around 215lbs right now. Probably the most versatile defender in the country. With the weight added he’ll be a tall LB in the mold of Anthony Barr.

Picked up a Virginia Offer around a week ago.

Reactions: 3 people
He’s around 215lbs right now. Probably the most versatile defender in the country. With the weight added he’ll be a tall LB in the mold of Anthony Barr.

Picked up a Virginia Offer around a week ago.

Is he as good as Matt Flint though? 😂

nick curtis continues to hear from more programs as his recruitment progresses. The hoover (ala.) linebacker visited tennessee over the weekend, picked up an offer from eastern kentucky on monday and heard from an sec program for the first time of late as well.

The knoxville trip was the first to the sec east program, whose coaches are already expecting a return trip. "i just met some coaches and went over some film," curtis said. "but i am planning on going back the week after next for more."

another program in the division and state is also in contact and has a trip set. "i'm going to vanderbilt on the 17th," he said. " they told me the like my film and size and want to get me up there." the commodore staff hadn't been in contact until this week for the 6-foot-5, 205-pounder.

"no sir, they just hit me up randomly," he said. "coach chris marve did. That offer would mean a lot because it would show that coaches think i have the skill to go play ball in the sec."

curtis holds an acc offer from virginia and an in-state offer from uab in addition to the new extension from eku. Along with the return trip to tennessee and the vanderbilt unofficial in 10 days, he was just invited to participate at the under armour all-america camp in atlanta next month.

Reactions: 3 people
We’ll end up with more Alabama players than Bama. :)

VN Store

Back