Sanctified Vol
mzbzbfnuvcn7s6uikpxz

S
6-2
CLASS OF 19
Saraland, AL (Saraland)

247 - Cordale Flott, Saraland, Safety

RIVALS - Rivals.com

OFFERS - Bama, Aubby, Purdue, Ole Miss, UCF, Hogs, ArkSt, LLU, Memphis, MissSt, VOLS

[HUDL]https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6728526/59dd89d902b16913185e808b[/HUDL]

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Kids blowing up. Bama offered last week. UT, Miss St, Auburn and Ark offered yesterday.

Most of the Alabama kids haven’t been evaluated yet. Remember the claim that Tennessee passed by Alabama in talent based on the star system? Lol that 2019 class there is loaded and this is just the beginning man.

Reactions: 2 people
Most of the Alabama kids haven’t been evaluated yet. Remember the claim that Tennessee passed by Alabama in talent based on the star system? Lol that 2019 class there is loaded and this is just the beginning man.

And if Pruitt is any indicator, the state of Tennessee is going to be re-evaluated.

Honestly did realize how much talent was in Alabama until CJP started offering kids. Tennessee may have better top end talent but AL looks to be deeper.

Honestly did realize how much talent was in Alabama until CJP started offering kids. Tennessee may have better top end talent but AL looks to be deeper.

Top end talent.... How? Are you using the stars or the offers? The Birmingham area has 5 D1 QBs alone.... Top end talent is better in Alabama for sure. Alabama has more “special” talent prospects than Tennessee. Tennessee is on the rise but they won’t be catching Alabama any time soon with Birmingham, Montgomery and Mobile pumping out talent like crazy. Even Huntsville has a CB with 20+ offers.

Both States can have good talent at the same time, you know that right?

Alabama has very good talent per capita. And a few really special kids. Similar to NC and Louisiana.

Tennessee is more talented than all of them moving forward.
QBs aside...that's one position.

Washington and Hampton would both be top 5 in Bama.
DL is pretty good too.

WR is NO CONTEST this year...TN is only behind FL and GA this year at that position.

Alabama has very good talent per capita. And a few really special kids. Similar to NC and Louisiana.

DL is pretty good too.

WR is NO CONTEST this year...TN is only behind FL and GA this year at that position.

George Pickens is better than any WR in Tennessee. He’d be the No.1 prospect in the state if he were in Tennessee.

You’ll be proven wrong here soon with ease. Tennessee is getting better and has had a system in place to help showcase/develop that talent influx into the mid-state area. That same system is in Alabama now and the prospects that were underrated or never evaluated will be seen and in a hurry. I can give you a list of kids that are about to blow up. But don’t listen to me go check how many kids from Alabama that Pruitt offers from now on. Three stars with Bama and Tennessee offers still ranked as 3 star prospects is a flat out joke. Lol

State of Alabama talent was down last cycle. It's much better this year. There are some guys like Cordale Flott, Patrick Lucas and Laderrius Cox with good upside that could blow up in their senior seasons. Bama is mainly targeting the higher rated in-state players and also can't/won't take many OLs & DBs in this cycle. That's because Bama needs to take a lot of DLs & LBs in this cycle. In other words, Flott, Lucas, Cox and others Bama isn't likely to take are guys Pruitt is being smart to target early.

Last edited:
George Pickens is better than any WR in Tennessee. He’d be the No.1 prospect in the state if he were in Tennessee.

You’ll be proven wrong here soon with ease. Tennessee is getting better and has had a system in place to help showcase/develop that talent influx into the mid-state area. That same system is in Alabama now and the prospects that were underrated or never evaluated will be seen and in a hurry. I can give you a list of kids that are about to blow up. But don’t listen to me go check how many kids from Alabama that Pruitt offers from now on. Three stars with Bama and Tennessee offers still ranked as 3 star prospects is a flat out joke. Lol

Both Mid-State Tenn and BHam Bama have been affected by the collapse of the economies in Ohio and And Michigan.

Lot of Northerners moved to BBirmingham AL and Davidison County and Rutherford past 25 years.

Same phenomenon happening.

Throw in Memphis for TN and it puts is over the top.

I wont argue with you about Pickens. Beast...

Both Mid-State Tenn and BHam Bama have been affected by the collapse of the economies in Ohio and And Michigan.

Lot of Northerners moved to BBirmingham AL and Davidison County and Rutherford past 25 years.

Same phenomenon happening.

Throw in Memphis for TN and it puts is over the top.

I wont argue with you about Pickens. Beast...

Have you seen the Montgomery and Mobile kids? And Huntsville even has a CB with 20 offers....

Have you seen the Montgomery and Mobile kids? And Huntsville even has a CB with 20 offers....

Every Bama kid JP has offered looks legit.

No I haven't observed either State as closely as I use too.
Much less certain metro areas.

But I have been paying some attention. And there are a ton of good players in Tenn thia cycle.

Not just 4 stars either...

DL is pretty good too.

Georgia talent is crazy loaded, i think Gwinnett county alone has 6 in the top 100

VN Store

Back