GASTONIA, NC
(HUNTER HUSS)

Tony Davis, Hunter Huss, Cornerback

Rivals.com

Tony Davis - Hudl

[twitter]968996476734099456[/twitter]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
three-star junior cornerback tony davis of hunter huss high school in gastonia, n.c., posted wednesday night on his twitter account that he received a scholarship offer from tennessee.

"blessed to receive an offer from tennessee," he tweeted.

The 6-foot-1.5, 186-pound davis, who has been committed to duke since dec. 9, also added offers from florida and virginia tech on wednesday. He now holds offers from at least 10 schools, including n.c. State, west virginia, syracuse and east carolina.

Reactions: 3 people
We will see if its just twitter bs or not. At least it is something to talk about. He has a good offer list.

yeah, the SEC East wants him. and you can't argue with the size.

Lakia Henry is talking to people on twitter.

Oh. So people are DM’ing him because nothing shows up under his “tweets and replies”

I wonder how Henry and Davis know each other.

At any rate, if true, glad to get a corner line up.

Oh. So people are DM’ing him because nothing shows up under his “tweets and replies”

I wonder how Henry and Davis know each other.

At any rate, if true, glad to get a corner line up.

Pretty high 3 star and offer list on the rise = Pruitt bump incoming. Now we need GV to make him an edit and not VN98

Reactions: 1 person
I have a feeling that in the next few years we're going to sign more kids from NC and Memphis than the last decade combined.

Reactions: 5 people
Despite the riveting conversation in the RF thread, that I fully endorse btw, I think this is the thread of the day.

Good stuff.:thumbsup:

VN Store

Back