6-1
CLASS OF 19
MONTGOMERY, AL
(CARVER )

Ke'shun Brown, Carver , Outside Linebacker

Rivals.com

Ke’Shun Brown - Hudl

Last edited:
new tennessee coach jeremy pruitt's staff on wednesday reaffirmed the vols' previous offer to four-star junior linebacker ke'shun brown of carver high school in montgomery, ala.

The 6-foot, 215-pound brown picked up an offer from tennessee's previous staff in may. He now holds offers from more than a dozen schools, including alabama, florida, georgia, texas a&m, ole miss, mississippi state and kentucky.

According to 247sports, he's a four-star prospect who's ranked the no. 296 overall player and no. 19 outside linebacker in the 2019 class. In the industry-generated 247sports composite, he's a three-star prospect who's ranked the no. 382 overall player and no. 25 outside linebacker in the 2019 class.

Pruitt recruiting 3 stars in Alabama but turning down some of the 4 star kids in-State. Can evaluate talent outside of the recruiting sites.

Reactions: 1 person
Pruitt recruiting 3 stars in Alabama but turning down some of the 4 star kids in-State. Can evaluate talent outside of the recruiting sites.

I’m starting a Gofund me page. Let’s raise $1000.00 to send Breakerboy back to Alabama.

$50.00 for gas and $950.00 for the deposit and first years rent on a luxury townhouse on the outskirts of that ****hole Birmingham.

I’m starting a Gofund me page. Let’s raise $1000.00 to send Breakerboy back to Alabama.

$50.00 for gas and $950.00 for the deposit and first years rent on a luxury townhouse on the outskirts of that ****hole Birmingham.

I still pay taxes on a house I own there bud. Go back there weekly. The athletes are what I deal with not the city. It’s just hilarious to me that this staff has made it a priority to go to Alabama while the last one said no to going past Huntsville. Glad to have a hardworking staff.

I still pay taxes on a house I own there bud. Go back there weekly. The athletes are what I deal with not the city. It’s just hilarious to me that this staff has made it a priority to go to Alabama while the last one said no to going past Huntsville. Glad to have a hardworking staff.

CJP has offer more Alabama kids in 2 months than Butch did in 5 years. I trust CJP in evaluating talent, he’s already proven he can find underrated guys (Young, Flowers, Norwood).

But but D4h said the talent in state is loaded this year....

Give me Washington, Wilhoite, Knox, Norton,Lampley. Maybe a couple others and I’m good.

Give me Washington, Wilhoite, Knox, Norton,Lampley. Maybe a couple others and I’m good.

Alabama will end up with just as many 4 stars in the 2019 class. Most haven’t been evaluated. But I guarantee you they’ll be seen in the upcoming months.

I wonder what happened to all the "build a wall around TN" people, who bished and moaned about everyone that got away.

I don't care where the recruits are from, as long as they are the best available at their position.

I don't see why it matters where a recruit is from.

Reactions: 3 people

Then that lets us all know just the opposite, that 2019 is indeed not a great year for instate recruiting.....which is exactly what Hubbs, Price and Lewis were discussing on a recent VQ podcast. Said 2020 was much better, that JP put a far greater value on the 2020 class, and that JP would have to be careful how he handled/passed over so many 2019 kids because of relationships with the schools and the relationships between 2019 and 2020 recruits.

Then that lets us all know just the opposite, that 2019 is indeed not a great year for instate recruiting.....which is exactly what Hubbs, Price and Lewis were discussing on a recent VQ podcast. Said 2020 was much better, that JP put a far greater value on the 2020 class, and that JP would have to be careful how he handled/passed over so many 2019 kids because of relationships with the schools and the relationships between 2019 and 2020 recruits.

If you recruit 2019 for 2020 you are crazy. Take whoever you think is the best every year.

Ya it puts him in a rough spot for sure but he gets paid the big bucks and hard decisions have to be made.

VN Store

Back